Seriously, you're selling a bugged game. impossible to play with the joystick, impossible to play in split screen, even the damage is not displayed! instead of putting the amount of damage it puts me [value], [value], [value] .... and these are just an example, it would take me 1 week to list all the bugs!
I feel robbed of 25 €. your game is not finished, even worse it is poorly coded.
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Im stupid and i wish for a delete function. Have a nice day.

Edited by Hakon

Hakon, thank you very much for your response on my other topic. Dd1 is a game that I really appreciate and your advice will help me a lot S orry, but selling a product that is not finished as finished is stealing. It's not just little bugs. In this case they leave the beta mention. Sorry but they lied to me and stole 25 € on DDA. I will not cry for 25 €, I find this unacceptable and wanted to let them know.

Just now, Ouzed said:

Hakon, thank you very much for your response on my other topic. Dd1 is a game that I really appreciate and your advice will help me a lot. Sorry, but selling a product that is not finished as finished is stealing. It's not just little bugs. In this case they leave the beta mention. Sorry but they lied to me and stole 25 € on DDA. I will not cry for 25 €, I find this unacceptable and wanted to let them know.

2 hours ago, Ouzed said:

did you really Quote your self? this proves you must be truly mad bro!!!! this company has a track record of releasing buggy products if you played DD1 you should be used to it and get over it.

I would much rather enjoy the game now as it is for whatever price they decide than to wait another year or two, possible even 30 months. Then be along the ride as it develops and have a chance to be apart of that development. 

I greatly appreciate being able to play and be apart of the development of the game than to hear rumors that the game is being made in 2019, then not be able to play until 2021. Then be forced to play a game that is finished by is way off track from what everyone was expecting. For instance think of Blizzard, they do this time and time again. 

On 7/13/2020 at 2:30 PM, gnollmar said:

You are welcome to do a better job in the same time, good luck :)

Been some time since I read this dumb ass argument on the internet

20 hours ago, interval said:

did you really Quote your self? this proves you must be truly mad bro!!!! this company has a track record of releasing buggy products if you played DD1 you should be used to it and get over it.

Sorry, i'm not used to forums. I quoted myself to save time. I noticed some text hidden by a white band... i don't know why. I arrived later on DD1 so didn't actually back it up on this studio's processes.

17 hours ago, yournext said:

I would much rather enjoy the game now as it is for whatever price they decide than to wait another year or two, possible even 30 months. Then be along the ride as it develops and have a chance to be apart of that development. 

I greatly appreciate being able to play and be apart of the development of the game than to hear rumors that the game is being made in 2019, then not be able to play until 2021. Then be forced to play a game that is finished by is way off track from what everyone was expecting. For instance think of Blizzard, they do this time and time again. 

you're nor wrong, just take the example of Diablo... . I admit that i'm a little impatient. It is especially that i am not used to buying a game not finished when it is officially released when it is already going through its phase of Alpha and Beta.
I don't think i'm the only one with this feeling. well i hope. Sorry to have massacred the english language  I think this topic can close now.

I just want to add that the experience with a keyboard on PC is very good. So far I've only encountered minor bugs, nothing game breaking. The game does seem very well optimized and well coded. It's in early phase despite the launch, so there is bound to have a couple of bugs and some support issues. My guess is that the controller issues will be resolved in the next patch. 

This thread is now going to be closed due to the request of the original poster and direction its headed in which a reminder that please do not use these forums to flame or bash each other.