Wantssplitscreennowplz

SPLITSCREEN ON STEAM PC?!

Me like a few others I suppose brought this game thinking it was splitscreen only to find out there isssss no way of connecting to players! It's just disappointing as splitscreen for me was such a large part of the game.. <3

• Thanks 1

If you actually had informed yourself you would have known that splitscreen isn't implemented yet

• Haha 1

Yeh I figured :) everything I read, said full game release will have splitscreen. Welp 

Is Dungeon Defenders: Awakened online only? You can play Dungeon Defenders: Awakened online and offline with local co-op (up to 4 person splitscreen). Considering this is the first thing that comes up...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Wantssplitscreennowplz said:

Yeh I figured :) everything I read, said full game release will have splitscreen. Welp 

Is Dungeon Defenders: Awakened online only? You can play Dungeon Defenders: Awakened online and offline with local co-op (up to 4 person splitscreen). Considering this is the first thing that comes up...

Then COVID happened.

And the office was temporarily converted into a small pool. Let's not forget that.

3 hours ago, Terras said:

And the office was temporarily converted into a small pool. Let's not forget that.

Temple of Water map confirmed!

I see a lot of the community in here must be a little younger because they tend to just joke about how CG basically rused people into paying for an unfinished product and broken kickstarter pledge. Lies and more vague excuses and explanations lead to release where they really slap everyone in the face who pledged by lowering the price of the game. A few updates and hot fixes and more excuses and excuses of a poorly run studio and not much has changed since retail. What's the smartass CM complaining about trying to get real answers when I brought this up at launch?

Come on CG, it's been a good minute now.. show us you care and give us some upfront explanation on what's going on with split-screen? My wife and I pretty much walked away from this, I'm past the point of a refund so I got picked clean so maybe they'll add it one day but seeing how empty this game support has been as of recent we won't hold our breath 

Paging anybody.... where's the split-screen? what's the status of anything right now? you guys even still here?

@[CG] Alcatraz_devil @[CG] CheesyPirate @[CG] HiggsBosonic @[CG] Javahawk @[CG] kyled @[CG] LAWLTA @[CG] Philip @[CG] PyRoZ

On 7/6/2020 at 9:05 PM, Wantssplitscreennowplz said:

Thank you. The game originally had it in Early Acess, but it removed with promises of placing it back once they figured out the kinks. If not mistaken it had something to do with local controllers being seperated. Controller support still is wonky at best.

1 hour ago, nsylum said:

I see a lot of the community in here must be a little younger because they tend to just joke about how CG basically rused people into paying for an unfinished product and broken kickstarter pledge.

Wait, am I doing it wrong? I think I am old and can still understand what is going on in the world right now... what is "younger" to you??? am I supposed to be raging right now and not joking about this wild world in which we are living in right now because I am old? asking for a friend.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, nsylum said:

Paging anybody

I'm betting the response will be the same as last time

On 5/31/2020 at 8:49 PM, [CG] kyled said:

Please do not tag all of us like that...it's not necessary. Of course we're still doing it and it's a big priority right now. We honestly just don't have a good idea of when it will be ready. It's close but there's still some major kinks that need to be worked out it's just too hard to give a timeframe right now.