Sign in to follow this  
kingdiamond

Why don't you leef early access

I don't now why they left early access. 
The game is far from done still no mass survive and most challenging are not done. A par Of the shop and trading. And more more and more. 

• Like 2

Given that DD1 didn't launch with NM, let alone Mass and player shops, I can overlook those parts.  The bigger issues are the Challenges and Split-screen.

It's CG's modus operandi.  They like to release stuff super early and add on until the game is over-developed.

My guess as to why they didn't way until the last day of Q2 to release is because they realized the game was dying and wanted to ressucitate it again. Unfortunately, they did not add enough content to keep people really active and you can see the population drop again.

It really sucks, I loved DD1 (I can't play it anymore because there is a bug that makes it impossible to create games if you have virtual network adapters), and I really like DDA, but they keep dropping the ball by only giving part of what they promised. Had they released endless survival, even without massacre survival, I'm pretty sure more people would still be playing.