KnowsNoLimits

Finally the official road map is released

so when the update is coming because i heard it will come next month ,is there any timer!!

Next month (Right now it is early of july...)? There were nothing last month even. I am more interested in when the content is coming.

Some points on the roadmap have July 2020 as a tag, so I guess the next update will be released by the end of july (especially massacre survival).

• Like 1

Tbh I really like this implementation of roadmap, features and sort of board-like design. It can definitely stand to be improved with devs doing a short write up about different features, their possibilities and timelines, but I think this is an excellent first step and definitely something I'd love to see other games use more actively aswell. 

Great show of transparency Chromatic, keep it up!

• Like 1

And the Split-Screen multiplayer? I bought the game in advance so I could play with my sister and remember the old days of DD1. This is pissing me off. 

• Like 3

Split-screen is important and is still coming. 

I would like to see Lost Eternia Shards maps added as well.

having one target dummy in the tavern that the pet doesnt attack would be nice

2 hours ago, scarss said:

You can remove your pet

3 hours ago, scarss said:

not to be rude but you can just unequip you Pet easly , we should let the devs foces on the important stuff like maps and more characters we are getting update like every 3 month now , we don't want wast the update on some worthless stuff ,come on
people barely online and the game just released , what is that tell you?

6 hours ago, edrose86 said:

not to be rude but you can just unequip you Pet easly , we should let the devs foces on the important stuff like maps and more characters we are getting update like every 3 month now , we don't want wast the update on some worthless stuff ,come on
people barely online and the game just released , what is that tell you?

Open the map, select a dummy(the one near the spawn at least, so that we don't hear pets going crazy on load in) and change a setting. It shouldn't be more than that. So unless they have it set up in some global variable it shouldn't be more than a 15 min change. So that "15 minute" change for 1 person saves scarss, myself,  and everyone else the hassle of boxing up their pet every time we want to test for damage numbers. Also, if you box your pet you are also removing any stats that your pet would give, so effectively boxing your pet isn't a viable option if you want accuracy.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SuperFX said:

Open the map, select a dummy(the one near the spawn at least, so that we don't hear pets going crazy on load in) and change a setting. It shouldn't be more than that. So unless they have it set up in some global variable it shouldn't be more than a 15 min change. So that "15 minute" change for 1 person saves scarss, myself,  and everyone else the hassle of boxing up their pet every time we want to test for damage numbers. Also, if you box your pet you are also removing any stats that your pet would give, so effectively boxing your pet isn't a viable option if you want accuracy.

Believe  Me , i would Love Town outside the boring Tavern Shop with Side quests and i have like many people here Great ideas
But that alone could Easly Take 3 month To finish 
you need to learn about Coding alittle bit before you Act like its the easiest thing in the world

37 minutes ago, edrose86 said:

you need to learn about Coding alittle bit before you Act like its the easiest thing in the world

I disagree, I think people should be allowed to submit ideas even if they don't know how to code.

If the idea can't be implemented, it just won't. No harm done. Or am I mistaken?

• Like 1

Console releases are not listed?

I assume player shop is the "Tavern vendors" from the old roadmap? I'd love a shop where I can shop for shops to shop at.

EPeN_dVXUAETSr6.png.d2578f0770e720c1225642ac2da56c9a.png

• Like 1

On 7/2/2020 at 11:22 PM, KnowsNoLimits said:

Ev’s confirmed to be the first new hero just like the original

Barbarian was first DLC hero, unless you count the gender-swaps

9 hours ago, Ryzours said:

I disagree, I think people should be allowed to submit ideas even if they don't know how to code.

If the idea can't be implemented, it just won't. No harm done. Or am I mistaken?

in the road map there Tap for Ideas , you can post what you think you need 
again my point was maps and characters should be all the foces from the devs , we don't even have shard maps yet
and it's not even in the road map so they will come next year or so, i didn't open the game for more than month now , even tho iam from the people who played the full game when the update hits and played every single map on every diffculty and SOLO

18 hours ago, edrose86 said:

Believe  Me , i would Love Town outside the boring Tavern Shop with Side quests and i have like many people here Great ideas
But that alone could Easly Take 3 month To finish 

I agree a town with side quests could take months to finish. How about we go back to just changing an attribute of a practice dummy. It has been a long while but, I based my statement on the time that I've spent in the DDDK and the UDK from map making in Unreal Tournament 2004. I would hope that it is a bit simpler now. *shrug*

14 hours ago, edrose86 said:

maps and characters should be all the foces from the devs

Except they also need to work on console versions, split screen play, kickstarter rewards, bug fixes, etc.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Batophobia said:

Except they also need to work on console versions, split screen play, kickstarter rewards, bug fixes, etc.

offline coop is why i actly play Dungeon Defenders i never play online at all , it sad we still don't have that

10 hours ago, edrose86 said:

offline coop is why i actly play Dungeon Defenders i never play online at all , it sad we still don't have that

and why don't you play online, at all? you can online coop. I think you mean "local coop" or split screen, ya?

15 minutes ago, SuperFX said:

and why don't you play online, at all? you can online coop. I think you mean "local coop" or split screen, ya?

Exactly Local Coop With Friends :)

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, edrose86 said:

Exactly Local Coop With Friends :)

Local coop with friends is probably the least of the developers concerns considering the Corona situation lmao

Edited by Fuzzyape
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Fuzzyape said:

Local coop with friends is probably the least of the developers concerns considering the Corona situation lmao

i saw alot and alot of people in steam previews And here in forums Talking about that , and devs said they working on it!
and it's very hight priority .. then if it's not local coop so what are they working on !!