Sign in to follow this  
vosh

Hard time progressing

Hey guys, I'm having a hard time progressing solo and want ideas how to continue. I am currently able to solo mmhc nightmare promenade at wave 24 start. I have a hard time doing most levels to wave 15. For example following a mr. Juicebags build on summit I can't beat wave 13. I'm hardly getting upgrades. my stats are all sub 2000 which concerns me with pretty much fully upgraded armor.

Any advice would be great.

try dropping back a map or 2 so you can get to the later waves easier

On 7/3/2020 at 6:32 AM, Deraga said:

try dropping back a map or 2 so you can get to the later waves easier

Tried this still can't get past wave 13ish on most levels. First I try my own builds then I try ones from online. Somehow my fear doesn't feel like it matches what it should be.

Posted (edited)

i did all Massacre maps with builders 800 = 1200=800=800 stats ,, and dps with 1000 attake 
i think you should look at state Allocation Video like this 

And Get Builds From People who have low stats like you ,, youtubers always have ridiculous Hight Gears And they Farm like hell Everyday 
maybe take look at builds from here https://builds.dundef.com/index.php?build-list/
Solo the game is the most fun belive me , if you played online with someone who already OP it's useless So Good jop on Trying to solo
Edit : The Summit Massacre will be you'r only Real Challenge maybe at that time you will need highter Huntress Dps Weapon and pet 

Edited by edrose86
  • Confused 1