Sign in to follow this  
szenfejk

Tips about Ancient powers

Hello everyone! I just started making ancient powers a week ago, but i cand find reads nowhere about how much resetting is worth it. I mean obviously worth it to resetting, just dont know what strength it can give to you. For example if you start grinding onshlaught without ancient powers, can you reach 999 floors at the same way or is it would be way harder? If i make 15 resets to get 5 levels of dp, dcd and dcc, and maximizing the ascension cap to 999, it can be enough?

You don't have to reset because 2 players made it to floor 999 without any resets but if your gonna reset i would try to at least 30 or more for xp bonus and gold bonus

As someone who has 75 Resets, having those Gold and Exp bonuses are very convenient. After a 3 game win streak I get about 600,000 gold per game. If your plan is to climb Onslaught you don’t need to reset, but having those 999 points onto a defence are very helpful, they do make a difference, especially when you put points onto your Hero. 

Resetting is only worth it if you can comfortably reset, what I mean of this is if you can reset once per day then it’s worth the grind. 

I highly recommend not going for 75 resets as it’s extremely exhausting, a good number to stop is 30 as you get 150% Gold and Exp bonuses and you can obtain 6 Ancient Power Buffs. However, if you enjoy the repetitiveness by all means go for 75.