I decided that i wanted to auction my npc because i was too lazy to keep track of prices from people, and im excited because its my first auction!  accepting coals 1:9 up to 5 cv, cubes up to 20 cv, and dias 5, 10, 15.  Bidding ends on 7/3 (next next Friday) (it's traced don't worry) Happy bidding!

Events valued below:

• Ancient Plume - 40cv
  • Black Magick - 20cv
  • Butterscotch - 110
  • Celebracers - 80cv
  • Cinnamon - 80cv
  • Cracker - 60cv
  • Gaia's Last Gift : 70cv
  • Ginger - 80cv
  • Greater Magicite of Wind - 80cv
  • Lumen - 25cv
  • Rockshatter - 80cv
  • Salem - 15cv
  • War Bonnet - 40cv
  • Waterfall - 60cv
  • Ball Blaster - 50cv
  • Maelstrom - 45cv
  • Overload - 70cv
  • Staff of the Pumpkin King - 40cv
  • Devil's Poolskimmer - 60cv
  • Thanks 1

On 7/1/2020 at 7:24 AM, Hans Joachim (NOR) said:

Normally that is really bad, but did you think it was FPC instead of NPC?

what is really bad excatly?

8 hours ago, fixedDickers said:

Probably because you retracted your bid? 

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, fixedDickers said:

If retracting bids is ok, we can't trust bids and it isn't really an auction. If you bid and someone bids over but your bid isnt trusted current bid should be the one before yours. Its a small community so many will remember that you retract bids. You need a good reason for it to be ok. Like if OP is a cheater or if something was unclear or confusing or if the trace is bad.

Edited by Hans Joachim (NOR)

1 hour ago, Hans Joachim (NOR) said:

If retracting bids is ok, we can't trust bids and it isn't really an auction. If you bid and someone bids over but your bid isnt trusted current bid should be the one before yours. Its a small community so many will remember that you retract bids. You need a good reason for it to be ok. Like if OP is a cheater or if something was unclear or confusing or if the trace is bad.

Even though i understand your point about trust, as long as the auctioneer has the possibility of refusing to sell something that was AUCTIONED because the price didn't please him it won't be really an auction either way (even so i never saw anyone frowning at that). Not to mention the guy retracted his bid few hours after his post, no need to bitch so much about it like he had some bad intent with it, just ignore his bid and pick the previous one, no biggy.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Hakon said:

Even though i understand your point about trust, as long as the auctioneer has the possibility of refusing to sell something that was AUCTIONED because the price didn't please him it won't be really an auction either way (even so i never saw anyone frowning at that). Not to mention the guy retracted his bid few hours after his post, no need to bitch so much about it like he had some bad intent with it, just ignore his bid and pick the previous one, no biggy.

I can understand that viewpoint and yeah I kind of agree. But it is normal in IRL auctions to have reserves and retracting bids are troublesome most places

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hans Joachim (NOR) said:

I can understand that viewpoint and yeah I kind of agree. But it is normal in IRL auctions to have reserves and retracting bids are troublesome most places

wtf, i just retracted a bid a couple of hours later. the bid have already been surpassed by somone else. calm down.