how i can complete the campaign in massacre difficulty ? my tower dont do a lot of damage and my weapon is more weak than the nightmare mode :/ what is the best way to beat massacre mode ?

1=don't use apprentice at all 
2= you need Squire with Dragon pet (from summit nightmare survival  wave 14 )  Just block with the squire and the dragon pet will kill everything for you and you will never die 
3= for the maps with alot of copters and stuff you will need huntress with the Cat pet 
the best huntress weapon comes from alchemical laboratory after the boss open the chest with huntress 
the cat come from the same map (alchemical laboratory) survival wave 14 
4= you can use some builds from other players here (https://builds.dundef.com/index.php?build-list/)
or you can easly do it with others online and you will be easly granted the win

Posted (edited)

For Huntress:

Genie = Sustain DPS

Cat = Burst DPS

Both are fine, depend your gameplay.

Edited by Bobawat

2 hours ago, Bobawat said:

For Huntress:

Genie = Sustain DPS

Cat = Burst DPS

Both are fine, depend your gameplay.

5 hours ago, Fozzie said:

Some say huntress with genie is better than with the cat.

Monk with elemental damage weapon + Genie 
cat + huntress and ranged damage weapon
i did the full massacre solo i never plays online , it's the best options if you want finish the massacre solo is to go with this meta builds , sadly that's the reality

My entrance to massacre was squire with dragon. Push and gear up act1 then act2. 

Easiest done in group doing act 1 and 2 most people will be similar gear (except alch lab with people farming weapon)

Build a decent hunter. For building. Traps and aura are the only things to build on most maps with barrier. 

Then either go hunter with cat or monk with genie dps. Either way need couple thousand health and dont forget to upgrade armour to cap.

Apprentice is of no use currently.

Where can i find the Genie for Monk?
And are there a best weapon for huntress, monk, squire or apprenticce? Like the ones we had in DD1? 

The genie drops from Ramparts Survival wave 15 chest, or Throne Room 25 chest (but can be any of act 2 pets). As far as the weapon goes. Alchemical Labs drops a very good weapon for the Huntress (Demon Horn), but be sure to loot the chest with an active Huntress.