Sign in to follow this  
wonderboyita

WTB- Survival Massacre

many of us have no reason to play anymore, we got all the best items for each class. Less than a month to run out of content.

2 hours ago, wonderboyita said:

many of us have no reason to play anymore

Maybe next time slow down and do not rush threw the content and slow down and see the flowers, have some fun. I understand speed runs but if you speed run you have no right to complain about running out of content as the dev team if more focused on quality and not speed codding. 

It takes more time to add more content than to beat it. It was already the case in DD1 &2

Pick other games to play in the meantime.

• Like 2

On 6/25/2020 at 2:34 PM, wonderboyita said:

many of us have no reason to play anymore, we got all the best items for each class. Less than a month to run out of content.

+1

many ppl wont even jump back into the game, if it takes some more ages till it will be released, i guess

On 6/25/2020 at 4:46 PM, interval said:

Maybe next time slow down and do not rush threw the content and slow down and see the flowers, have some fun. I understand speed runs but if you speed run you have no right to complain about running out of content as the dev team if more focused on quality and not speed codding. 

I also have 4 k stats Whit in 3 a 4 weeks. And I don't have a lot of play time ok me. But the problem is the loot rate is to high. You don't have rare items. A good soul take me 2 day to farm. But for the rest you have nothing to farm 

On 6/25/2020 at 2:34 PM, wonderboyita said:

Did u play with transfer or restartet in total... U played some public or all solo? If u played Public easy and no wonder but solo it all rly hard .... Just saying

I agree with u, we need more content, people arnt playing anymore

3 hours ago, -[K0bold]- said:

Did u play with transfer or restartet in total... U played some public or all solo? If u played Public easy and no wonder but solo it all rly hard .... Just saying

Only boss are hard to beat solo