Sign in to follow this  
Alzais

Autoloot not functioning properly?

Playing mulitple waves and multiple maps where my autoloot it not functioning AT ALL. I set it to legendary, mythic, trans upgrades only and it does not loot any item. It auto sells everything. Then I tried setting to mythic and trans (without upgrades only checked) and its still not looting anything?

how do i fix. Do i need to full reinstall?

Also as a heads up if you have fully upgraded gear "Upgrades Only" will make you vendor things that would actually be an upgrade if they were upgraded as well. This becomes especially true once you hit end-game.

7 hours ago, Alzais said:

I set it to legendary, mythic, trans **upgrades only** and it does not loot any item.

Well there is your problem. If you set it to upgrades only you will obviousl only pick up upgrades. If there's no upgrades laying around you obviously won't pick up any items.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Fuzzyape said:

Well there is your problem. If you set it to upgrades only you will obviousl only pick up upgrades. If there's no upgrades laying around you obviously won't pick up any items.

i guess people just generally think other people on the internet are dumb..

I only have 2 pages of loot atm so not full. There are literally "green arrow" items that are upgrades on the ground at the end of the wave and they get sold. I was on the last waves of mixed mode with mythics dropping and none of them were looted, even without "upgrades" checked

Edited by Alzais

36 minutes ago, Alzais said:

I only have 2 pages of loot atm so not full. There are literally "green arrow" items that are upgrades on the ground at the end of the wave and they get sold. I was on the last waves of mixed mode with mythics dropping and none of them were looted, even without "upgrades" checked

Just another dumb thing to check. Do you have all armor/weapons/pets set to pick up as well? 

Auto loot suck it's there just to much junk loot I only look what the siren drops You only want 250 ups and nu junk 

6 hours ago, Alzais said:

In their defense, the internet is full of people that make stupid mistakes and overlook small details.  That's why every customer support will start with very basic, simple suggestions and work up from there.

13 hours ago, Alzais said:

have you tried turning it off and on again?

• Haha 1

Have you tried setting it to wombo?

Anyways, sometimes the filters gets resetted, dunno if that still happens now. Also, double check all the ones you checked, better yet, post a screenshot here to people can see what could be the issue.

Another one regarding the Max bag capacity is, even though it shows you have 2 bags used up, if a Filter setting is set, then you might be seeing on the ones you filtered(unknowingly) and not the rest of the items that aren't included in the filter.

• Like 1