When playing anything else but survival i can manage to keep a steady 100fps with a good pc on high settings,  but getting into late waves on survival i always drop below 40fps and sometimes to 20 which makes the game unplayable. I've tried using lowest settings possible but that doesn't help much at all. Anything else i can do to fix this?

Do you notice it at all times or specific times like when specific mobs come flooding out?  I have noticed frame drops when the map gets flooded with orcs.  They may have extra stuff to them or their level of detail may not be set properly is my guess.

5 minutes ago, ddace said:

Do you notice it at all times or specific times like when specific mobs come flooding out?  I have noticed frame drops when the map gets flooded with orcs.  They may have extra stuff to them or their level of detail may not be set properly is my guess.

Its mainly at all times whenever looking at a spawn door

We are still actively trying to optimize performance, as we know late survival waves can be quite taxing. Turning down graphics (Shadows, Post Proccesing), Turning off Damage numbers, Disabling Ragdolls should help some.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, [CG] Philip said:

Disabling Ragdolls should help some

but then how will I get a wall of mobs pinned to it with harpoons?