Sign in to follow this  
Gorblix

Anyway to get help

I used the transfer tool.  I've been playing my characters for countless hours and days since then.  I logged in and all of my characters are gone.  I've submitted trouble tickets and no one is responding.  Is there anyway to get help with this issue?  I've done all the troubleshooting this site recommends and my characters are gone. 

Send a message to [CG] Philip on Discord with your Steam profile url and he can try to help out.

• Thanks 1

I had the exact same thing happen on Monday.  I submitted a ticket on the chromatic.zendesk and haven’t heard anything for 3 days. I would love to play my peeps again (I’m quarantined for COVID exposure...). I’m new to Discord, could you help?  How do I send a message on it?  Thank you so much!

17 hours ago, DezordMD said:

I’m new to Discord, could you help?  How do I send a message on it?

After joining the Dungeon Defenders server (which you can find here) you'll see a list of users on the right.  [CG] Phillip is likely at the top in blue.  Click the name and you should have the ability to send a direct message.

If you are having any issues with your profile losing data, wipes, profile reverts - send a PM to Philip. Send him a a URL link to your steam player profile so he can find your account and some details of your problem.

Let me know if you haven't heard back from Philip on the issue!

• Thanks 1