longer load times than anyone else

I am always the last person to load into a game. the game is installed on an SSD so it should load fast af.

anyone else got this issue or similarly long load times?

9 hours ago, Trax2oooK1ng said:

I am always the last person to load into a game. the game is installed on an SSD so it should load fast af.

anyone else got this issue or similarly long load times?

mine can very from long to fast  thing to note is ur  playing pier 2 pier not ona server so ur internet conection to the host maybe slower than  others in the group

The game has poor performance in general. I have a rtx 2080 super and a OC ryzen 3600x and I still drop to 50 frames in high survival waves

• Confused 1

It's so hit and miss some times.

I often join a glitterhelm challenge and it never lets me in. I have to restart the game as it's stuck loading.

When hosting, if I invite someone to the lobby after just launching the game, the map gets stuck loading. If I start the map and then invite, it loads instantly and they join quickly.

If I have played a few maps and form a lobby, I have no issue with starting a game with people in my lobby. Only when it is a fresh start.

I've also seen that when I join games, I'm stuck loading until the round finishes. I feel like it should just place you in a spectator mode.

I've also seen long load times when I have the game on an SSD and get near instant loading of maps when playing alone.

9 hours ago, Fuzzyape said:

The game has poor performance in general. I have a rtx 2080 super and a OC ryzen 3600x and I still drop to 50 frames in high survival waves

I don't understand why you have such an issue.  Have you updated all your drivers and configured your system correctly?

One one rig i am running an i5 8400 with 32gb of ram and nvm2 drive attached to the motherboard in 4k graphics  with a single 1070 gtx and experience no issues.

On my best rig I am running a ryzen 3800x with 64gb of ram, nvme2 drive with dual 2080rtx in 4k and still no issues.

Both computers are alienware aurora's r8 and r9 and i have no problems.

I am sorry for your misfortune.

13 hours ago, ArmyGuyVince said:

I don't understand why you have such an issue.  Have you updated all your drivers and configured your system correctly?

One one rig i am running an i5 8400 with 32gb of ram and nvm2 drive attached to the motherboard in 4k graphics  with a single 1070 gtx and experience no issues.

On my best rig I am running a ryzen 3800x with 64gb of ram, nvme2 drive with dual 2080rtx in 4k and still no issues.

Both computers are alienware aurora's r8 and r9 and i have no problems.

I am sorry for your misfortune.

Well since other power hungry games like Anno 1800 run like they are supposed to run I doubt there are any driver issues. All of my friends exprerience the same performance drops too with the mana crystals flying slower the more the fps drop