Sign in to follow this  
PNM86

Prestigious Edition

Still waiting on prestigious edition rewards? They haven't addressed it properly, they just said we're working on it, no time frame, no nothing! I'm actually peed off that this hasn't been dealt with. I bought 3 copies of the game and if you pay extra you should receive all what was promised at the time of full release or don't offer extra packages to exploit our money out of us. 

Prestigious rewards are - Rift Skins, Crystalline skins, forum titles and some pet. 

What's going on? 

They messed up with the legacy/play launch and now EA players have been given their shadow skins as promised. 

Why can't prestigious rewards be addressed properly, when are they coming? What's the problem?

• Like 1

lets be real are you really surprised we haven't gotten it yet,  prob another 6 months lol

Given that only PC players have even received the game yet, I think it's reasonable to have the response of "we're working on it."  Rift Skins are already in as is the giraffe pet.

Yes which makes it even worse. Rift skins are for Kickstarter backers and everyone who pre-ordered the highest tier of the game - prestigious edition. 

we're on the same boat man..