Sign in to follow this  
SlipperyDippery

Starting to lose my drive to play because of crashes... is there any help?

I've reinstalled the game from scratch, I've done my GPU drivers, I've 'verified' my files on steam.  

I honestly don't know what to do.  The crashes pretty much always say 

Unhandled exception

DDS_Win64_Shipping (repeating a bunch of times.)

One time I got an error that said 

>nvwgf2umx kernel32 ntdll 

I play with my wife a bunch and when I crash it ruins the whole process.  I'm at a loss at this point on what to even do.

crashes are still better then reverts happening in a "full release" game that apparently reverted my legacy transfer. there goes all drive to play for now.

Posted (edited)

Hey SlipperyDippery which GFX card are you using, do you use any tuner apps for the card?

Does DX Diag show anything awry?

Edited by Fozzie

If you put some comments in your next few crashes like SlipperyDippery crash then let us know a general time frame of when it happened, we can look the reason up for you. In terms of crashes in general though its quite low from our reports so would be interesting to see what you're getting so often.

• Like 1

I don't see any hardware specs, but I've had some issues with a few particular vendors when it comes to there bloatware affecting this game, such as MSI and their gameboost crap that likes to mess with your ram overclock profiles. Hopefully they can see what exactly is causing it in that report for you.