I am supposed to have the shadow skins, but I don't know how to change them so I can't check to see if I do or not.  How do I change them?

Thanks,

Crystal

How I do it... bring up hero deck, right click on any hero and select swap, now on the left side click on the hero you want to customize and on the right side click on the Customize Hero button, change things and click the Confirm button. gl making the changes save from game to game :Emoji_Orc:.

Edited by SuperFX
right left left right
  • Thanks 3

• 9 months later...

Not sure if they changed something recently, but I just put in the recent set of codes I got for a skin and the Phoenix Pet, and the Customize Hero button is nowhere in any of the menus I've been able to find

42 minutes ago, VaultHunterArgus said:

Not sure if they changed something recently, but I just put in the recent set of codes I got for a skin and the Phoenix Pet, and the Customize Hero button is nowhere in any of the menus I've been able to find

Transmog is accessed from the blacksmith in the tavern, once you get to the UI you'll want to click the gear at the top banner to create a loadout before you can start customizing.

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

I just came back to this game after a year and a half and also seems I cannot change style to any of my old heroes. I can anyway change color of items for a new heroes in Blacksmith is it bug or is it intended to not work for older characters? As i remember old customization was available from the menu screen and it is not usable at the moment.

Thx.

Edited by Vicogmir

On 5/8/2021 at 5:26 AM, Vicogmir said:

I just came back to this game after a year and a half and also seems I cannot change style to any of my old heroes. I can anyway change color of items for a new heroes in Blacksmith is it bug or is it intended to not work for older characters? As i remember old customization was available from the menu screen and it is not usable at the moment.

I'm able to edit colors on ancient characters from the before-times, so it should be possible.  It's not very intuitive, but the gear in the top corner should be there for all heroes, and you have to create a new entry for each character before you can change their look.

• Like 1