Posted (edited)

Idiotically Paid for the Prestigious Edition w/c should include the following :

- Forum Titles
- Awakened Phoenix Pet
- Crystalline Skins
- In Game Titles
- Rift Skins

but I have received N O T H I N G

its been more than  2  W E E K S  since the game was  Officially Released ! 

I've already sent multiple E-mails, created Support Tickets and even  PM Admins/Mods and all that I've gotten so far was "We will be sending out extra codes for other backers very soon."

SOOOOOOON ?!   How soon?!  Like 1 week soon? 1 month soon? 1 year soon?   WTF!  At least give a F%#!  date!   or  Better yet...  just Issue a refund.

Edited by mRYooZ
  • Sad 1

I understand the frustration, I was also told 'soon' when I emailed support.

Where we differ here is that I am really enjoying the game and have high hopes for it's future with CG learning valuable developer lessons along the way. I know I will get my skins eventually and since it's just a cosmetic, I can wait, it doesnt adversely affect my enjoyment of the game.

Once again, I understand people's frustrations, but a refund? Do you not have the same high hopes for this game that you want to see it have a glorious future?

Defenders need to be incredibly patient, if history has taught me anything, ahem *cough* DD2....*cough*

• Like 4

22 hours ago, mRYooZ said:

Idiotically Paid for the Prestigious Edition w/c should include the following :

- Forum Titles
- Awakened Phoenix Pet
- Crystalline Skins
- In Game Titles
- Rift Skins

but I have received N O T H I N G

its been more than  2  W E E K S  since the game was  Officially Released ! 

I've already sent multiple E-mails, created Support Tickets and even  PM Admins/Mods and all that I've gotten so far was "We will be sending out extra codes for other backers very soon."

SOOOOOOON ?!   How soon?!  Like 1 week soon? 1 month soon? 1 year soon?   WTF!  At least give a F%#!  date!   or  Better yet...  just Issue a refund.

Rift skins were for Kickstarter pledges. I think it was somewhere in the ball park of like 50-100-175-300 or something along those lines. The prestigious edition gives you most of the other items you have listed.

FYI

zw975dS.png

and still no update btw..  

and still no update...

ITS BEEN A MONTH SINCE THE GAME WAS OFFICIALLY RELEASED AND STILL NO %$^&#(*%^(&*%^#*&%^ UPDATES!!! 

and still nothing....

On 6/12/2020 at 6:57 PM, mRYooZ said:

- Forum Titles

image.png.5e02f3093dbb692500072c785a0ed515.png

- Rift Skins

image.thumb.png.4efe5ece8a00c62362b0db78d36ce8c1.png

And, while you didn't mention them, there's also the KS Giraffe, the VIP room, discord titles, and the Golden Tavern.

So, saying

I have received N O T H I N G !

means you either need to contact support, you are unaware of how to use it, or you are straight-up lying.  The rest are still being worked on along side several other features, like split-screen and Massacre Survival.  Just be patient.

You're getting confused with Kickstarter backer rewards and pre-ordered editions of the game. People that pre-ordered those editions haven't got access to any of the rewards promised. Rift skins was one of those rewards on the prestigious edition, which is in the game but not accessible to those players who pre- ordered those editions. 

If I go out for breakfast In a restaurant with my girlfriend, she orders bacon and eggs and I take the farmers breakfast, then we are both served a basic bacon and eggs, I'd be disappointed, and should be able to vent my frustration, not called a liar. 

Considering how long this thread has been up and he claims to have contacted support and just heard soon means a staff should have answered by now

11 hours ago, PNM86 said:

should be able to vent my frustration, not called a liar

I never claimed you couldn't.  You'll notice that there were 3 possibilities, of which liar is the final option:

1) There is legitimate issue, in which case contact support

2) Codes were already received and unsure how to use, which is fine, but ask about how you can access it instead of claiming you haven't been given anything

3) You have received codes and can use everything, at which point you've been given your bacon and eggs and are complaining that you haven't been given that dinner you were expecting to have tomorrow.

• Like 1

We can eliminate two of those possibilities straight off the bat by reading the thread, so, we're left with number 3. Lol.

Let's move on. I'm sure we'll get out codes for the various editions with the end of July update. If not I sincerely hope we are given a proper update/explanation on what has gone wrong with this.

10 hours ago, Batophobia said:

I never claimed you couldn't.  You'll notice that there were 3 possibilities, of which liar is the final option:

1) There is legitimate issue, in which case contact support

2) Codes were already received and unsure how to use, which is fine, but ask about how you can access it instead of claiming you haven't been given anything

3) You have received codes and can use everything, at which point you've been given your bacon and eggs and are complaining that you haven't been given that dinner you were expecting to have tomorrow.

First of all...  R-E-A-D.

1) As I've clearly stated on my post, I have contacted support and this is all I got.  Notice how they said "VERY SOONand this was a MONTH ago?

8XaQAPj.png

2) Codes were OBVIOUSLY not received because they've haven't sent it out as stated on the ticket.

3) I'd feel stupid by now if I were you for assuming that you know everything..

4) here's the 4th possibility, I'm telling the truth and Chromatic sucks as game dev/company. 

and as for the forum title..

Notice how mine doesnt have the option to change title? ... hmmmm I wonder why?  Oh that's right.. because they havent GIVEN it yet!

u19x0A7.png

it was also noted on the Forum Title Thread that ...

If you are a preorder through preorder.dungeondefenders.com/Xsolla your forum titles will be handed out right after the game launches.

U3OhX7r.png

Happy Now?

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Jesus man, it took them a month to work on their roadmap, do you think they had time to work on it?

They didn't even have half the features they said they'd have for release, do you think they had time for skins? I'm surprised we even have the rift/kickstarter skins.

IMO, adding skins is the least of the issues the game has right now, so chill, and come back in a month, colored pixels, or lack thereof, can't hurt you.

Also, I think the only reason they "released" the game so early was because the game was dying, again.

Edited by chpoit

The part that sucks the most is getting a pet that would have been a big help in the beginning and is pretty much useless after you gain a few levels.

• Like 1

Chromatic burned my #$*&#%*^($&^#($^#^$& toast! Thanks Chromatic!
I was supposed to get new bread back in beta. Are they even doing anything? They gave me an orange juice, but they still owe me TOAST!

Posted (edited)

And still no !@#&)*($#!@& updates!

@[CG] LAWLTA

@[CG] Philip

@[CG] HiggsBosonic

@[CG] Mary

@[CG] Alcatraz_devil

@[CG] CheesyPirate

@[CG] Javahawk

@[CG] Javahawk

@[CG] PyRoZ

Did I @#%&(#%)*(  forget anyone?!

And most of you also received a PM from me too and no one bothered to look into this

Edited by mRYooZ

We will be releasing the rewards that haven't been handed out yet once they are ready to be released. Please keep an eye out in our news and roadmap for additional details of when they'll be released. Spamming support, the forum, and/or random forum members for the unreleased rewards will not get those rewards made any faster.

This thread is now going to be closed due to the direction its headed in which a reminder that please do not use these forums to flame or bash each other.

• Like 2