TMyth

Shadow skins

So I just saw that the shadow skins are shown, but I cant confirm it. Makes me sad. I hope this isn’t another skin bug. Someone else go check and let me know if it works for you or not.

Doent work for me i preorder and played the beta so yeah normaly i should get access to them. Hope its a bug ^^

I can confirm Shadow skins but not Rifted which is my first skin shown

2 hours ago, Grepster said:

I can confirm Shadow skins but not Rifted which is my first skin shown

But can you use the shadow skins? Because it’s showing it available but will not let it be selected

8 hours ago, TMyth said:

But can you use the shadow skins? Because it’s showing it available but will not let it be selected

Yes, that is what I was saying I can equip Shadow but still can't equip Rift. So I am not sure if it has to do with you can't use the 1st skin thus if you only have shadow it doesn't work or if Rift is disabled.

Backlit game, missing tag on forums as well as Rift and Shadow skins; even have Riftraffe starter pet still. (did not make a Legacy character after Beta characters were wiped though)Will let you know any updates!

Edited by SSSTONERRR

Anyone know if they're done giving out the skins? The dev on the steam forums said it should take around 24 hours but it's been a couple days and I still can't equip mine.

3 hours ago, IconiX said:

Anyone know if they're done giving out the skins? The dev on the steam forums said it should take around 24 hours but it's been a couple days and I still can't equip mine.

If you played during the beta you should have them. If you don’t have them yet put in a support ticket.

I am a kickstart backer, i have the shadow skins and can equip them but cannot equip my rift skins.

Also i would like to note that even after equipping the shadow skins, sometimes they get reset to default after a round or match. 

Have skin, gets removed after every match. Super annoying.

On 6/16/2020 at 3:58 PM, Racthoh said:

Have skin, gets removed after every match. Super annoying.

Same, the shadow skins are on for the day... then all of the characters are reverted back to normal skins.  I don't even care to use the shadow anymore, not manually doing that every day.