Where art thou Soul Focuser? Where hath you gone?

"Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow!
That I should say good night, till it be morrow!"

Been farming for hours without our tried and true Soul Focuser making an appearance.

Say it isnt so! Mayhap a bug, perchance? I pray to the great Eternia crystal in the sky that perhaps it now drops from somewhere else? How unfair and cruel life can be, for those whom missed out on such chances to obtain a beloved weapon of such power!

It's been removed from Alchem Labs Massacre and replaced with the Triple Threat. It can now be found as a random drop (Not sure the exact maps but it's definitely in Act 3) but it's not as good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iiSkillz1 said:

It's been removed from Alchem Labs Massacre and replaced with the Triple Threat. It can now be found as a random drop (Not sure the exact maps but it's definitely in Act 3) but it's not as good.

Well the first part is obvious, hence the post haha :P

I've been farming maps both survival and campaign in hopes it'll make an appearance with x4 huntress deck but so far no luck. None of my friends have found one in their travels either, unlucky.

17 minutes ago, [UMF] Filthylopez said:

Well the first part is obvious, hence the post haha :P

I've been farming maps both survival and campaign in hopes it'll make an appearance with x4 huntress deck but so far no luck. None of my friends have found one in their travels either, unlucky.

I think it's called something different, the Disintegrator maybe, looks identical. Another sloppy re-skin. If you want the Soul Focuser - it only drops on insane alchemical labs now. 

A very questionable decision as it splits the haves and have nots. Those that could farm it before it was removed and those that can never farm it to the same quality.

5 hours ago, PNM86 said:

I think it's called something different, the Disintegrator maybe, looks identical. Another sloppy re-skin. If you want the Soul Focuser - it only drops on insane alchemical labs now. 

Disintegrator was already in the game prior to this patch, and was an underperforming waste of a weapon haha

I guess it's time to move on, very sad that they don't announce stuff like this beforehand, give some people a chance to farm loot before they basically remove it.