Sign in to follow this  
pressdelight

Take time for a big THANK YOU to CHROMATIC

I know there is always something people find to complain about.  I just wanted to take this opportunity to say a huge THANK YOU. to the Chromatic team.  Seriously can't imagine the amount of work and extra effort you have gone through to make the transition and transfer tool do as much for the players as you did.

I had fully expected that there was a possibility I would be starting from scratch or at the very least I'd lose my equipment.  I am very thrilled with everything I was able to carry forward from legacy.

Thanks for all your hard work and effort.  No one is perfect and everything didn't go how you or the community expected but your transparency and efforts to make up for it are appreciated.  I hope all the complaining voices don't drown out the players in the community who are grateful.

Cheers,

• Like 3

true, i had alot of fun....have a lot of fun... i remembered the good time i had in dd1 and thats why i instantly, more or less, backed it on kickstarter....now i just play the waiting game for massacre survival...."hint hint bring it out already ;P"