Sign in to follow this  
gael

Anti-cheat

Hi, i just want to know if you intend to add an anti-cheat like VAC, because dd1 players just needed to launch cheat engine and add insane values to their weapons or give themselves billions of mana ect..

what i mean is that it was too easy to cheat.

They've talked about their anti-cheat before.  They seem to be optimistic that it will help prevent cheating while allowing cross-saves and offline play.

We have Anti-cheat systems in place already, While I can't go into the details of what they do, it has already started picking up people with hacked values and flagging them accordingly.

• Like 1

based on the patchnotes and personal experience (yes i have been naughty) you wont get actually banned for cheating but rather removed from the normal player base not beeing allowed to join legit pub games.

Opening the game browser wont show any other pub games but rarely maybe 1 which im assuming is another player that has hacked values.

@[CG] Philip is there a way to get the flag removed? i dont even mind getting my progress/account stripped.

12 hours ago, [CG] Philip said:

We have Anti-cheat systems in place already, While I can't go into the details of what they do, it has already started picking up people with hacked values and flagging them accordingly.

Nice, gotta catch'em all.

On 6/12/2020 at 3:07 PM, BlackDragon9898 said:

I got banned from doing nothing, pls remove this state i can t play !!!

This literally made me LOL

• Like 1

Still happens to some, was extremely bad on release, almost all who had legacy ended up getting hacker tag :P