Sign in to follow this  
[UMF] Filthylopez

Play accounts safe? Fingers crossed

Just hoping that my 'Play' account is safe and that there aren't any issues with this legacy tool being force-implemented then removed in 7 days.

I sucked up the hard truth on day 1, that I'd start fresh and embraced it. I've managed to get way further than I did in EA and I will NOT be opting into the legacy transfer.

I just really really hope nothing goes wrong and in a few weeks time, this whole Legacy Debacle is over and just looked at as a BIG learning step for a new game company with a dream. I want to have faith in CG again, moving forward xx

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, [UMF] Filthylopez said:

Just hoping that my 'Play' account is safe and that there aren't any issues with this legacy tool being force-implemented then removed in 7 days.

I sucked up the hard truth on day 1, that I'd start fresh and embraced it. I've managed to get way further than I did in EA and I will NOT be opting into the legacy transfer.

I just really really hope nothing goes wrong and in a few weeks time, this whole Legacy Debacle is over and just looked at as a BIG learning step for a new game company with a dream. I want to have faith in CG again, moving forward xx

same

• Like 1

I think what will happen is.. or what is supposed to happen is that if you haven't even entered PLAY realm, your Legacy will automatically be transferred. 

Now.. I think what will happen is that...

If you played at PLAY Realm, then you will have the option of overwriting your PLAY in favor of LEGACY.

If you don't use that option, you get to keep your PLAY but will lose your LEGACY(will be wiped from my understanding).

So.. yeah, it might be nice to get people informed 100% of what might and could happen. :)

• Like 1

Any players that do not have “Play” profiles at all (i.e. Early Access players who have not played since launch, or people solely playing on Legacy) will be automatically transferred over after the 7 days.

For anyone with ANY “Play” progression, you will need to opt into the transfer. This means if you have started a character and just loaded into the tavern, you will need to opt in.

7 hours ago, drchrisms said:

I think what will happen is.. or what is supposed to happen is that if you haven't even entered PLAY realm, your Legacy will automatically be transferred. 

Now.. I think what will happen is that...

If you played at PLAY Realm, then you will have the option of overwriting your PLAY in favor of LEGACY.

If you don't use that option, you get to keep your PLAY but will lose your LEGACY(will be wiped from my understanding).

So.. yeah, it might be nice to get people informed 100% of what might and could happen. :)

Yeah this has been explained, thank you for information either way though. I just hope it goes according to THIS plan is all. I'll be happy once this is all behind us and the next big update is on the horizon lol :)