Sign in to follow this  
B8.HoffmanStingray

Kickstarter Backer Keys?

Posted (edited)

Hello,
I backed DDA at the $100 tier and was wondering when I will get my other keys so I can start playing with my friends. Sorry if this was answered somewhere I didn't see anything on it.
EDIT:
I ended up emailing support@chromatic.games telling them my confirmation number for the kickstarter and got my keys 3 days later. Thank you Chromatic for the answer, can't wait to play with my friends! ♥

Edited by B8.HoffmanStingray

its was answered alright.. it was answered with ONE word.   "SOON!"  no effin time no effin date just effin SOON.   what a effin joke this company is.  

Lol I cant believe that. Games out and you cant get what you paid for?

I understand it might be frustrating but this whole kickstarter thing and delivering rewards is also new for them. Mistakes have been made, they're trying to fix those mistakes.. You WILL get them, just have to be a little patient. I'm in the same boat, I paid for $300 tier but I don't expect everything to be done instantly.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Expenox said:

I understand it might be frustrating but this whole kickstarter thing and delivering rewards is also new for them. Mistakes have been made, they're trying to fix those mistakes.. You WILL get them, just have to be a little patient. I'm in the same boat, I paid for $300 tier but I don't expect everything to be done instantly.

Gotcha! I wasn't trying to attack them in anyway I was just wondering if it had been addressed at all.  Thank you for the responses ♥

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Expenox said:

dude.. no offense but if the game was launched yesterday and I was expecting what I "paid" for to be given today...  they yes , I would've categorized that as "instantly". But thats not the case, game has been on early access since Feb and was "Officially" released more than a week ago.  This should've been given DAY 1 but instead all we got is a BIG disappointment. I purchased the prestigious edition and boy not a minute goes by that I regret that decision.  If I could refund, I definitely would and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who feels that way.  Man they cant even give us a freakin date as to when it will be sent out... that tells me that we're looking at weeks if not months before this happens.  And as I've said before, I might be able to understand the situation if Chromatic was a newbie company/developer.. but no.. they're suppose to be veterans and they're not acting like one.

On 6/6/2020 at 8:30 PM, Expenox said:

I ended up emailing support@chromatic.games telling them my confirmation number for the kickstarter and got my keys! You might want to try and do the same for your stuff.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, B8.HoffmanStingray said:

I ended up emailing support@chromatic.games telling them my confirmation number for the kickstarter and got my keys! You might want to try and do the same for your stuff.

Hey! The keys you refer to, what are they for? DD2 stuff?

Either way I went ahead and did what you said, but I feel as if the rewards that I'm talking about aren't ready yet.

16 hours ago, Expenox said:

Hey! The keys you refer to, what are they for? DD2 stuff?

Either way I went ahead and did what you said, but I feel as if the rewards that I'm talking about aren't ready yet.

It was for my extra copies of DDA