Sign in to follow this  
wolfmanes123

Mix Mode Problems

Anyone Else have the problem where the small skeletons that are summoned during the wave just walk right past your walls? Failed 15 different times on Mix Mode NMHC Ancient mines just because they walk right past my walls through darkness traps gas traps slowness aura and DST/FBT. I've even tried to put 2 walls down in each lane to them just walking right in between then knowing how shit the Pathing in DD2 was for a long time

Yup. That's what they do. They don't care about walls if they CAN pass through. What you can do is make sure they can't. I was able to finish Ancient Mines by using 2 walls on Left side and 3 Walls(or was it 4) on the right side(the part where 2 spawn points will collide).

Next is you want to deal as much AoE damage as you want for you to actually kill them.

So Inferno Traps/Lightning Aura would really be your best friend since they will hit EVERYTHING within their range. For Inferno Traps, you can stack the AoE portion by using CTRL + Mouse Wheel to make the Activation area smaller. Lightning Aura just helps that nicely.

You can use Harpoons too if you like. Explosive Mines helps but the Charge usually dwindles down too fast and the Skeletons revives at least 2-3 times before they actually die.

Flameburst might be good in hindsight but the issue I get with those is that they will agro the Dark Elf Warriors and make them jump beyond your walls and just slaughter them. If you position them well though, the AoE part might not hit everything at all.

Well.. that's just for the Skellies. Goodluck with the other stuff ;) Still waiting for Legacy Transfer Tool before I play again.