Sign in to follow this  
interval

Points at a location

Posted (edited)

So when you point at a mob it show an giants icon of their head, that’s cool and all but it would be cooler if it said mobs name and health in chat and not just Points at a location. That way in multiplayer other players can see the importance of said point at a location came with towers because as it is now all it does is say so and so Points at a location. If I point at a location it should say what tower and what the tower heath is because what if it a spiked blockade and I am pointing at it because I have no juice to fix it and its about to die?

So lets see if Chromatic is listening

Edited by interval
  • Like 1

I agree. The " x Pointed at" is a nice little function, but should definitely include more detail.

57 minutes ago, interval said:

So when you point at a mob it show an giants icon of their head, that’s cool and all but it would be cooler if it said mobs name and health in chat and not just Points at a location. That way in multiplayer other players can see the importance of said point at a location came with towers because as it is now all it does is say so and so Points at a location. If I point at a location it should say what tower and what the tower heath is because what if it a spiked blockade and I am pointing at it because I have no juice to fix it and its about to die?

So lets see if Chromatic is listening

Good idea -- but maybe some of this info could be placed in the Mini Map?   Usually it's faster for players to open the mini map while dps'ing to see overview of mobs and tower health.   The health bars could show up in the mini map by the towers (or blink diff colors based on damage level).    Also, part of getting good at this game is watching the towers without having to point to them to tell others to watch them.... comes down to just having good teammates that are experienced players.   

51 minutes ago, pigboy said:

Good idea -- but maybe some of this info could be placed in the Mini Map?   Usually it's faster for players to open the mini map while dps'ing to see overview of mobs and tower health.   The health bars could show up in the mini map by the towers (or blink diff colors based on damage level).    Also, part of getting good at this game is watching the towers without having to point to them to tell others to watch them.... comes down to just having good teammates that are experienced players.   

I play solo like 98% of the time so I don’t care where it gets put I was just playing around with it and made it into a mini game for me trying to highlight a specific mob and then I tried to see it I could target a barricade to see if it did the same and was disappointed to find it did not “but yes I see your point”