Sign in to follow this  
Vhero

Challenges broken currrently

I  guess these were a rush job to fit in for launch as they are considerably broken when it comes to rewards. You work your ass off to do NMHC assault only to get a common blasticus. Same happened with raining goblins got an uncommon wand. The loot is not scaling to the level of difficulty. Plus Blasticus icon is the same icon as the paintball gun currently so was clearly rushed to put in. I would advise anybody not to bother with challenges right now till they are patched.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

That's actually kinda sad to me. One of the best parts of dd1 was the challenge rewards. I remember while leveling getting the ogre fist on my squire and I absolutely loved that thing. It was such a power house weapon at that point and was a game changer for me. Sucks nothing seems flushed out. 

• Sad 1

What else could it be?

So many things wrong in this release, they should be ashamed of this.
It's an insult to DD1.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, metalpower said:

lazy devs?

Or maybe it's not that easy to make a video game? Especially when you have to shift to ''lockdown mode'' during the process?

• Like 3

10 hours ago, metalpower said:

What else could it be?

So many things wrong in this release, they should be ashamed of this.
It's an insult to DD1.

Not many things wrong with this release.    DDA isn't an insult to DD1 -- unless CG turns it into DD2 or doesn't bring in most of the DD1 content. 

DDA has been release for 7 days.   If you fail to see how similar DDA is to DD1, and not an insult to DD1, then perhaps you need to play more DDA.    

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, pigboy said:

then perhaps you need to play more DDA

Or maybe go back to DD1 and play without any of the DLC.  You'll miss that double jump.

• Like 1