I got duplicate steam items.

Hi guys,

I levelled my character up and all, and I glitched out of a game. When I got back, my tavern was filled with player ghosts all trophies, and the Steam exclusive items.
I got rid of the trophies, but the duplicate items are still sitting there. As I can not sell them, would someone be so kind to remove them from my inventory? or at least not ban me. I am sick of worry!
Steam ID: Dol257
Gaming ID: RD4life
Characters: Lvl 70 squire, called Farnesam.
I hope you can find me with that info. Please respond Asap!

Hi guys,

I levelled my character up and all, and I glitched out of a game. When I got back, my tavern was filled with player ghosts all trophies, and the Steam exclusive items.
I got rid of the trophies, but the duplicate items are still sitting there. As I can not sell them, would someone be so kind to remove them from my inventory? or at least not ban me. I am sick of worry!
Steam ID: Dol257
Gaming ID: RD4life
Characters: Lvl 70 squire, called Farnesam.
I hope you can find me with that info. Please respond Asap!

If you restart the game do they still sit there? If so, join someone else's game/Tavern and then close out and go back to yours.

Also you wouldn't get banned from this as you've done nothing wrong. This glitch has been reported by a few people so you're not the only one who's run into this problem.

Yes, they still are there. :/
I placed the Items outside my item box in front of my forge, so that if a moderator wants to delete them, or do something else with it, they can easily do that.

• 3 weeks later...
I've got the same "problem" btw... and I may know how to reproduce this bug/glitch (but won't post it here)
I've also send a PM to JDanford 3 days ago, but didn't got an answer yet.

I hate it.. cause I fear to get banned or something and I also believe that this bug can kill ur items (overwriting them with the duped ones)
Besides that... I want to get my own stuff xD (and guys, pls don't post public how this glitch/bug works, u need to be "lucky" anyway but I'm getting this often enough)