Sign in to follow this  
Yishai

Deathstrike towers missing copters carrying ogres

As the title states my Deathstrike tower misses at least 1/3 of their shoots(on good days...), they either shoot above them or completely miss them by a mile.

Right now for me its pure luck wether they deal with them in timely matter or not.

Is that an isolated issue only I have? Is it maybe supposed to be that way to make it harder and I just missed the memo?

Do you see those white things the copter shoots out? Those are flares my friend, similar to anti-missile flares of aircrafts. They also get targeted by DST. The don't miss. They hit something else NEAR the copter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, drchrisms said:

Do you see those white things the copter shoots out? Those are flares my friend, similar to anti-missile flares of aircrafts. They also get targeted by DST. The don't miss. They hit something else NEAR the copter.

Damn thats good to know!

Wish they would introduce enemies again with a little bit of information.

I also don't see those flares which might be due to the fact that I play on low settings right now for me it just looks like they are shooting thin air and to be honest I was also busy shooting stuff and didnt had the time to analyze their behaviour.^^

It has been reported again and again anyways.. But yeah, it might be nice to have like an infograph like that of DD2 for enemies that you encounter in the game.

Like a Beastiary of sorts that is accessible within the game. Who knows, even putting cosmetics on those monsters might entice micro transactions. Goblins with Party hats, Djinss that are color blue. Ogres with two heads. Female dark elf warriors ;)