Sign in to follow this  
Batophobia

Issues with unreliable internet

Was playing with a friend the other night and their internet would disconnect for short periods every now and then, which led to finding some bugs.  They were the host and they never were sent back to their tavern for connection issues or anything.

1) When re-joining a game, towers I build were now owned by "PlayerNames_Here" (though I could still sell them)

2) Upgrading one of these towers would mess up all the stats, such as having -1 for some stats and 0 for others.

image.thumb.jpeg.bd899283a95659721432bd67dd3235d3.jpeg

3) While the match started off as Private / Friends Only, at some point a random other player joined.  Perhaps if the connection drops the room can get set to Public somehow?

4) This one isn't technically a bug, but the random player built defenses in some pretty terrible places, causing us to almost fail on the Goblin Mech boss.  The host should really be able to sell towers owned by other players to prevent someone from using all the DU on useless placements.

5) Likely unrelated to the connection issues, but had a Facemelter drop that does "5{type}" damage

image.thumb.jpeg.26f2eb42cb8c20f5b9b1f22ab1f0c920.jpeg

• Like 1

I used to annoy people by building useless Spike Blockades in DD1 for a little bit... People were like ‘say WHAT?’