Sign in to follow this  
Mysterio

Tavern page translations

Noticed the pages laying all over the tavern actually say stuff, found 6 of them so far

"if you manage to decipher this language, you must have a lot of time on your hands <.>"

"My life has been dedicated to defending this book. please keep it safe, new owner."

"if you read a book backwards it makes a completely different story. it might even be more interesting."

"there are days where i can take this burden no more. for now, i will just wright my sorrows away."

"long ago there lived four great fighters. they never got along this tragedy is what lead to their demise. to this day their foolishness     shamed."

"the key to immortality is the blood of the innocent. this can only be achieved through special mevans"

also the pizza boxes in the vip room say "etheria pizzeria" :o)

the bold words i think might be typos?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's awesome that some people are taking the time to do this stuff, and then there is people like me! Haha, thanks for the contribution to a possible easter egg though! :)

8 hours ago, Mysterio said:

"if you read a book backwards it makes a completely different story. it might even be more intresting.

it might even be more intresting. if you read a book backwards it makes a completely different story.

Sounds better backwards.