CK011885

How do I transfer my character from Legacy to Live?

I was told to message ModMail in the DD Discord with my Steam profile. When I do I get this

unknown.png

After selecting any reaction I get this:

unknown.png

If I don't choose any reaction it says it timed out. Am I doing something wrong on my end or is there a problem with the service?

49 minutes ago, CK011885 said:

I was told to message ModMail in the DD Discord with my Steam profile. When I do I get this

unknown.png

After selecting any reaction I get this:

unknown.png

If I don't choose any reaction it says it timed out. Am I doing something wrong on my end or is there a problem with the service?

Hello! Basically, you have to keep trying to send the required message (your steam profile link)... that error means the current queue is full (50 people). So you'll just have to send it in every now and then until you get into the queue.

• Like 1

You may as well wait a few more days until they add the tool tip to transfer your game from legacy to play. I myself am waiting for that until I seriously play the game again. Hopefully we have an ETA on it soon.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KnowsNoLimits said:

You may as well wait a few more days until they add the tool tip to transfer your game from legacy to play. I myself am waiting for that until I seriously play the game again. Hopefully we have an ETA on it soon.

Mary said 5 to 8 days is their ETA on the tool in Discord today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CK011885 said:

Mary said 5 to 8 days is their ETA on the tool in Discord today.

Well that’s understandable if they don’t want to screw this up and disappointing. Oh well thanks for the heads up.