Sign in to follow this  
ArmyGuyVince

Squire Shields?

Posted (edited)

Greets,

I have run and cleared all maps up to insane and just started nightmare.  During all the hours spent completing my expedition towards level 100 I have yet to find a shield for the squire.  I have come across this link https://dungeon-defenders-awakened.fandom.com/wiki/Accessories which displays the shields but only the name and pictures, no data or where to find them.  

So my fellow Etherians!  Can we get a list going with pictures, locations, difficulty and so forth in order get the wiki updated at well?

Thanks for reading!

***UPDATE: June 3 2020***

Found the golden ramster shield and squire shields on insane survival ancient mines waves 15 and 24.

Edited by ArmyGuyVince

I got my first shield at level 45. Not sure why it took that long but I have gotten a few other shields that are 50-60.

my characters are lvl 70 atm and Ive only just found my first shield, and i play the squire exclusively. they seem pretty damned rare. Also they dont show up visually in multiplayer for some reason. a bug im assuming.

I get at least 3-5 legendary shields in NM deeper well Pure Strategy.  I'm guessing you can get lower quality of the same in Insane/Hard.