Sign in to follow this  
rpgZeus

CHAT

HEY THERE

I read the latest patch notes and the devs say that they fixed bugs that caused problems with the chat but I am still having issues. For one; the chat sometimes stays persistent, when you hit the letter 'H' the hero swap option comes up. Another problems is sometimes my messages and the chat in general wont even pop up at all. 

Lastly, I am wondering about voice chat, like in DD1, will this be an option soon?

Thanks!

• Haha 1

It's fixed man.
Stop break the game.
It's been fully release and nohing's missing or any bug remaining....

• Haha 1

We're not planning on doing an ingame voice chat at this time, but maybe something we can look into for the future. There are still chat bugs being worked on.

15 hours ago, rpgZeus said:

HEY THERE

I read the latest patch notes and the devs say that they fixed bugs that caused problems with the chat but I am still having issues. For one; the chat sometimes stays persistent, when you hit the letter 'H' the hero swap option comes up. Another problems is sometimes my messages and the chat in general wont even pop up at all. 

Lastly, I am wondering about voice chat, like in DD1, will this be an option soon?

Thanks!

I can agree this is not fixed for me either.  

1. Sometimes when chatting and typing the letter H, the hero selection appears however i can still type but must push ENTER key instead of selecting a hero.

2. The chat sometimes moves around in terms of what has been written and pushing ENTER key twice will move it back down in chat to keep it updated.

I highly recommend that you unbind 'H' from your controls for the time being. Especially if you're someone like myself that really enjoys the ability to chat in-game, although I've lately been opting for discord/steam group chats since in-game chat is so incredibly buggy.

CG knows about them though and here's hoping it's a swift fix eh.

6 hours ago, [UMF] Filthylopez said:

I highly recommend that you unbind 'H' from your controls

even that process is buggy, I like to have TAB as map but when I try and bind that it  tab's through the menu - I can see TAB is already bound to something else so they do allow it to be bound...

Chat:

When writing H between waves, enters hero swap ui.
Removes what you wrote and leaves chat on enemy hit.

Removes what you wrote and leaves chat on wave end.

Removes what you wrote and leaves chat on random ...

Having to click page down to see chat when it gets longer.

Some times just disappearing.

Stops appearing after an amount of chat has been written.

The chat is extremely broken in the game, ive multiple times tried writing the same thing 3-4 times in a row, cursed a lot, then opened up steam ui, written in steam and gotten killed by a dark warrior because I've used 5 times a much time as i planned on writing for examle "Copter ogre!" :/