Sign in to follow this  
Nigiri_Toro

CG weekend feedback

Hey CG. Rough launch huh. 

Anyway, waited till the work week started to make this post. easy to focus on some negatives, lets talk about some great things you all are doing.

You all give a damn about your game and the community. It shows. You may not always have the best transparency when things go wrong but you always work extremely hard to make up for it and admit when you make mistakes, thats big and deserves to be recognized.

The end of week open letter was appreciated, owned up to items that were done wrong, and provided a path forward. Thank you for listening to community feedback, and coming up with a plan to address it.

ice needs a huge shout out, this weekend, instead of enjoying a few days off, they were manually transferring dozens of players characters from legacy to play and still had time to help the community in discord, and on a anecdotal note while doing all that spent hours helping me track down the hacker flag issue i was having on my account.

Mary and Phillip as well provided support, answered questions regarding the launch and letter in discord this weekend.

There were probably other CG working through the weekend to help as well, got an answer from the CG support ticket input in sunday morning, most small companies you wouldnt hear back till monday.

Just wanted to give a quick beginning of the work week thank you to all of you post. Its easy to complain about the bad things that happened and launch, but the positives are sometimes missed.

• Like 12

Great feedback and these are the things I think about too. CG has shown us they care about the community. They are not only giving us cool unique skins for the troubles, but they hopped on making a tool that would allow us to transfer our data. Thank you! Yes, the tool may not be able transfer items or all your gold, but I only cared about the levels really. 

Everyone makes mistakes and people need to realize that.. the difference is there are some who own up to it and some who don't. CG has owned up to it, and on top of it is trying their best to make things right, this why I'll always stand by them and support them. Just an all around amazing company that actually cares what the community has to say.

• Like 1

I appreciate the turnaround but let's stay grounded that this is still 1.0 with early access issues and still some MIA features. I feel like myself and a lot of others we're giving CG some consumer trust during Early Access and not pressing some of the more vague responses (cough wipe) and gameplay issues just hoping that they would of gotten it all worked out come release day, so with that it's easy to see why so many were tilted about the blindside launch.

Now I will say I'm thankful that CG has started to open the curtain a little and be a more open about faults and challenges they are working through. Relaying that information through the community really sends a message that they do care and are listening. It's a step in the right direction and only time will tell us how things will turn out, but at least some of the edge has been taken off.

Honestly I have enjoyed starting fresh and working my way through the content back up to where I was originally at (90+ heroes with NMHC easily on farm), this does not however excuse how the 'wipe' went down and how it was handled behind closed doors, up until that open letter was published (kudos btw).
We can only hope this is a big learning moment for CG and it nudges them into a positive direction when it comes to future releases as far as communication goes.

People forget we are lucky to have a dedicated forum that is actually viewed by the devs, we can easily take it for granted, I put that down to the huge passion this game seems to bring out in it's biggest fans. There is enough negativity and plenty of threads where we can and have voiced our negative thoughts on all this, so I am highlighting some of my personal positives :)

PS. @Nigiri_Toro have some legacy heroes already begun to be ported into the main game? I thought it was supposed to be a lil while before this started happening? What was the process to get this done? :)

54 minutes ago, [UMF] Filthylopez said:

PS. @Nigiri_Toro have some legacy heroes already begun to be ported into the main game? I thought it was supposed to be a lil while before this started happening? What was the process to get this done? :)

If you go on the offical discord there is a pinned post. Ice has offered to manually copy your characters over naked now. You wouldnt have gear but you would keep your levels and not wait for the tool. You message the modmail bot on the discord server with the request and it puts you in the queue.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nigiri_Toro said:

If you go on the offical discord there is a pinned post. Ice has offered to manually copy your characters over naked now. You wouldnt have gear but you would keep your levels and not wait for the tool. You message the modmail bot on the discord server with the request and it puts you in the queue.

Thanks for the info, I forgot all about the discord, appreciate it <3