i need tips on beating technical error boss act 2

i manage to beat all waves but i am not sure how to deal with the boss in massacre it is hard as it is but how do you deal with coptors ogre and boss oh and those spiders just ruin everything but any tips are welcomed.(must beaten him is preferred) 

I would recommend farming a good dragon pet. I have one that deals over 2 mil dps which made the boss and ogres melt. If you have a squire blocking while the dragon deals with boss seems to be the easiest way I have found.

Edited by Eudicots

24 minutes ago, Eudicots said:

I would recommend farming a good dragon pet. I have one that deals over 2 mil dps which made the boss and ogres melt. If you have a squire blocking while the dragon deals with boss seems to be the easiest way I have found.

wait what how is it possible the dragon does 2mill? holy i tried the pet idea before with the monkey king but he only does like 100k so it wasnt worth much. Can you screen shot your dragon.

1 hour ago, Eudicots said:

jesus how did u get him??? whats the best way to get pets? im barely starting...

2 hours ago, Eudicots said:

Legacy though? As getting that now in Play mode gonna be a lotttt more difficult and if you got one that high already I commend you.

5 hours ago, Eudicots said:

DE2A3EB2BD54BDDB6573D87B3211CACDDF784A6F

On massacre each projectile does 376k dmg. 

that is the highest amount of levels i ever seen on a dragon lol is that from HC Nightmare on survival>?

• 2 weeks later...

Use a lightning tower to stun the boss