Sign in to follow this  
[UMF] Filthylopez

Chat functionality has never been worse

Just some small things that irk us defenders when trying to enjoy multiplayer <3

1. Chat auto-closes mid typing anytime an objective is updated (waves end etc)
2. Keybinds work while typing (i.e. hero display ui pops up, greying-out the game and your chat)
3. New messages are not displayed until you press enter, causing us to not see many lines of text from other players, constantly.
4. Incredibly lagging chat, sometimes not posting a message until minutes later.

• Like 6

Chat is such a fundamental part of the game, and yet it feels like the devs have not prioritized getting it fixed. Only at the release was the chat bug fixed that caused it to never keep scrolled to the bottom. However, 4 new bugs have been added - see list above. 

• Like 1

I have been having the same problems and then some, also; is the voice chat available yet? I haven't tried to look in the settings for keybind but the old DD1 button doesnt do anything, thanks

Yeah, I am sure the majority is feeling the annoyance of this.
I've been finding that my chat completely stops altogether at random points of matches also. It even removes chat history, as well as stopping anyone else from typing.

I really would enjoy yelling at people to repair my traps/auras, but I sadly cannot and must internalise my rage :'(

• Like 1