Special backer skins for monk, squire, apprentice and huntress.

When are these supposed to be coming out and what do they look like? The only skins I have received are the rift skins. I did the $300 backer tier. I’m just wondering what’s going on. If anyone knows and has some type of info it’d be great.

• Like 1

I believe the rift skins were for the kickstarters, because I also purchased the $300 tier and I received the rift skins through backerkit. I'm not sure what other skins would be included unless you include the shadow skins they are talking about giving out to early adopters.

KS skins were supposed to be exclusive to KS backers, rift and crystalline skins were offered in the prestigious edition pre order i believe? but also given to 40$ + backers i believe for not being able to upgrade preorders. see update #24 on the KS website

They're supposed to be rolling out soon according to LAWLTA, and damn bro; 300$?? BIG BALLER!

The whole thing is confusing to be honest the KS skins were supposed to be "supporter skins" the rift skins were for the prestiguos edition from the Xsolla store. KS backers were promised  to get everything from the Xsolla store on top of the KS rewards or if you bought it on Backerkit. Either the rift skins from Xsolla store are different rift skins or they goofed. They need to clarify what the rift skins from Xsolla store are and to assure us they are indeed additional for us.

• Like 1

Yeah all this is very confusing as I had a lot of questions regarding why the only skins received were the rift skins. Which I know other people who haven’t received anything from the prestigious edition they purchased. So I’m wondering what is going on. The transparency right now is leaving me with a lot to be asked for. I would just like to know the skins are coming kickstarters are supposed to get. Because I already submitted a ticket. I didn’t donate just because I wanted stuff but because I love the game. I’m being patient in hopes they will correct it what they’ve done and I have faith they will. I’m still loving the game and think they did a great job. Some things are better than others but overall I like it a lot.