ohWoosh

Pre-Order rewards

Pre-ordered the defenders edition of the game last year which cost me £50 and i never seemed to get any of the pre order rewards. I've made a ticket on the support page a few days ago but haven't gotten any type of response at all.

• Like 1

Same boat here, sent an email and a ticket, still yet to receive any information on how/why/what is going on with the rewards, since the devs post mentioned we should have them by now. Fingers crossed eh...

• Like 2

So I finally got an email reply, and I was told that we should expect the rewards sometime soon, probably the next small update lol.

I am assuming when the devs mentioned 'on top of the rewards you've already received", they were talking solely about the kickstarter rewards and not the preorder rewards. We shall see :)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, [UMF] Filthylopez said:

So I finally got an email reply, and I was told that we should expect the rewards sometime soon, probably the next small update lol.

I am assuming when the devs mentioned 'on top of the rewards you've already received", they were talking solely about the kickstarter rewards and not the preorder rewards. We shall see :)

still no response on my end, plus i don't really remember what the rewards were i just remember there WERE rewards in the first place with the defenders edition.

• Like 1

On 5/28/2020 at 11:57 AM, metalpower said:

You can add too the fact that we don't have the full experience of DD1...

Yeah DD1 with all it's actual content, heroes, maps, etc.
I'll send a report to steam again if they dare to do a "DLC CONTENT3 with heroes, skins " already in dd1 for some bucks...

They need to eat right....

Yeah...40 bucks for the dd1 version when it was released on mobile lol.

And the beautiful wipe out for the full release, that's a BONUS for sure right ?

So pissed...Love this game and yet so pissed against the devs who just don't give a damn about us.
IT's a shame really

On 5/28/2020 at 4:20 PM, AwakenedDragons said:

Not necessarily. You need to think of the various roles within the industry. 3D modeling for example does not, by default, require a mic. It can also be easier to communicate via text as then you have the details of what you need to make right next to you. Sure it would be handy, but it is not required. Sound design almost definitely requires a decent quality microphone so they are going to make use of it. In the games industry, most of the jobs are given out in written form as to clear up any confusion if anyone forgets what they are doing or makes a mistake, they can look over the brief and can adjust what they are doing accordingly. There is a lot more typing and reading in the game development industry then people know.

I get where you are coming from but each form of communication has its pros and cons. When dealing with work in the game development industry, written documents are used more often than not. Verbal communication is only really used to get opinions of a peer or to get immediate feedback from a project manager.

11 hours ago, [UMF] Filthylopez said:

what do u mean by pre order rewards? if i bought the game through steams pre order early access do i get a reward? or the shadow costume they promised? idk confused not sure if you know either..

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, rpgZeus said:

what do u mean by pre order rewards? if i bought the game through steams pre order early access do i get a reward? or the shadow costume they promised? idk confused not sure if you know either..

Ok to make things a little clearer for a while they had a storefront hosted by Xsolla to pre-order the game before Early Access, this had 3 editions of varying prices as each price increased further rewards were added. This store closed along with the ability to pre-order the game for consoles (which imo we should still be able to considering consoles still have a while before they have the game). However if you ordered the game before that on BackerKit or through the Kickstarter the rewards offered on the Xsolla store will be given in addition to any rewards you received from there. If you bought the game through the Steam store during Early Access all you will get is the shadow skin promised to anyone who bought the game before launch. I hope that clarifies things for you.

Edited by dizzydiana
  • Like 1

Like i said earlier, they gonna charge us for money for their "new" old content like customes (already in dd1), heroes and others things.

It's a scam.

9 years passed since DD1 out.

You should deliver full DD1 content (dlc of maps,heroes and all customes) with new graphics and improvments for ONE PRICE ONLY.

And if you deliver real new content, it should be as DLC, but only if it's new content.

Otherwise it will be a scam, pure and simple and you can't argue with that can you?

Would you dare?

Preorder rewards are not out just yet! Only Kickstarter rewards have been given out at this time. As stated in our open letter, we will also be working on a skin to send out to all Kickstarter, preorder and Early Access purchasers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 6/3/2020 at 9:47 AM, PNM86 said:

What an absolute mess.

It's just the way this company works...

On 6/2/2020 at 12:17 PM, [CG] Mary said:

Preorder rewards are not out just yet! Only Kickstarter rewards have been given out at this time. As stated in our open letter, we will also be working on a skin to send out to all Kickstarter, preorder and Early Access purchasers.

I was supposed to receive a Giraffe on a Treadmill for my Kickstarter reward... Was it just put in my inventory? I saw a green one in there the other day - I sure hope that wasn't it 

On 6/3/2020 at 3:17 AM, [CG] Mary said:

WHEN will it be OUT????  and please dont say "soooooooon!"  at least give us a freakin date!  its been a WEEK since the game was "officially" launched and this bonuses that we UNFORTUNATELY and IDIOTICALLY bought should've been given on day 1!   Geeeeez Chromatic its not like you're a new company/developer.  You guys are supposedly veterans by now get your act together and start acting like one. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ruemanchu said:

I was supposed to receive a Giraffe on a Treadmill for my Kickstarter reward... Was it just put in my inventory? I saw a green one in there the other day - I sure hope that wasn't it 

Its Galaxy themed. Like black and purple void looking giraffe on tread. It does go in your inventory though. Maybe exit and go back in.

12 hours ago, ruemanchu said:

You need to redeem it using code on the main menu.

The code itself is sent to you via email from Backerkit.