Lack of mana on massacre?

Maybe I am just building the wrong things or just not strong enough because I do not have a dps character I am a solo player and I am towers only type of guy i do dps the enemys or try to at least but because i do not have the mana to build early enough for each lane there is always one lane that does not get everything for wave 1 I guess the dps hero would be a fix to that but like i said I am more of a pure strategy type of person I only dps what i can or help with what i can.

• Like 1

oh do not forget the timer on massacre not enough time to do everything needed which makes sense since it is a harder difficulty but the timer should not be it. I do get everything i possibly can place down on time but barely.

• Like 1

I'm sure that massacre will be adjusted and balanced more in a future patch. That being said, I don't think you're going to be in a position to only use towers at any point in time (especially during progression). It's supposed to be the hardest content in the game and as such I think the intent is to require strategy, strong towers, and active hero play/dps to defeat.

• Like 1

Also a solo player - I was having similar issues.  I constantly find myself wishing for just 5-6 more seconds on the wave timers.  Lava Mines was especially annoying given the long travel time when heading towards the top crystal.

One thing that helped me was swapping over to a damaging pet.  DPS pets put out pretty decent numbers in Massacre.  I'm only in Act 2 at the moment, but my NM dragon can pretty much solo Ogres, and has the added benefit of dealing with spiders before I even know they're there.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ThingDoer said:

Also a solo player - I was having similar issues.  I constantly find myself wishing for just 5-6 more seconds on the wave timers.  Lava Mines was especially annoying given the long travel time when heading towards the top crystal.

One thing that helped me was swapping over to a damaging pet.  DPS pets put out pretty decent numbers in Massacre.  I'm only in Act 2 at the moment, but my NM dragon can pretty much solo Ogres, and has the added benefit of dealing with spiders before I even know they're there.

cool ty ill try this