Sign in to follow this  
✪ ultix

Can we have a partial refund option for the price decrease and soft reset?

Posted (edited)

redacted

Edited by ✪ ultix
not gonna happen anyway

2 hours ago, ✪ ultix said:

Disclaimer: I love the game, I'm not a complaining bitch, I just think that this would be a reasonable solution. 

Title pretty much says it all. I paid a lot more than the new price and I also didn't spend 400 hours in early access to grind just to be reset when we were specifically told there would never be a reset. I know it's in the works to transfer things from legacy to play but according to the statement gear and gold may not transfer over, and it isn't even guaranteed to happen that we get to transfer our characters over. I would probably continue playing if only my gear and gold got reset but it would be very irritating.

A partial refund option for those who paid full price and participated during EA would be nice. Even a $5 or $10 partial refund would be a good show of listening and caring about the primary supporters of DDA: the ones that paid full price and spent a lot of time in Early Access.

On another note, does a reset when we were specifically told there would never be one be enough to claim "This game isn't as it was advertised" on steam?

I don't think it is realistic for them to offer refunds, they aren't that large a studio.

• Like 2

While I can understand why some might be turned away from the game now, or even just wanting there money back after being deceived.. The way they were going to correct the price drop is by giving all early adopters Shadow Skins.. now take that as you will but that was their answer.

You paid a lot more? It was on steam for what £10 more? that's not a lot more. You've played 400 hours for a £30 game I'd say you got your moneys worth, also you can wait a week and you can transfer everything from legacy over to the new so you literally lose nothing.

Character transfers are a thing the only thing they're unsure is the gold/gear so as you said you'd still play with characters + levels which are a thing.

4 hours ago, Tenchry said:

You paid a lot more? It was on steam for what £10 more?

It was on Kickstarter before that, with tiers that were much more than £30.   Given, those came with extra stuff so it's not a great comparison.