Sign in to follow this  
PNM86

Juicy

Does anyone know if Juicebags is still alive after his 24 hour stream? Lol

Yes, he is streaming again on YouTube

He has went back to a more or less normal schedule streaming on You Tube and Twitch. he is still recovering a little the 24 hr stream was quite tiring for us, but was still fun. I would like to thank anyone who tuned in and supported him, I am sure it helped him get through it. It sure helped me moderate and get info out on discord etc throughout the 24hr stream. I cannot see 24hr streams being a common thing for him, but there is some scope for more for special occasions.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, dizzydiana said:

He has went back to a more or less normal schedule streaming on You Tube and Twitch. he is still recovering a little the 24 hr stream was quite tiring for us, but was still fun. I would like to thank anyone who tuned in and supported him, I am sure it helped him get through it. It sure helped me moderate and get info out on discord etc throughout the 24hr stream. I cannot see 24hr streams being a common thing for him, but there is some scope for more for special occasions.

I watched his stream in the beginning early morning. Did he even get to massacre?

it was unfortunate to see this wipe before then and I know the intended stream was to bridge NM to Massacre and show it off.

3 hours ago, dizzydiana said:

the power of the ROCK. Was a great stream. He also uploaded 2 vids I think on YT.

3 hours ago, KnowsNoLimits said:

I watched his stream in the beginning early morning. Did he even get to massacre?

it was unfortunate to see this wipe before then and I know the intended stream was to bridge NM to Massacre and show it off.

No, he stopped at around lvl 72ish I think? There wasn't any wipe though. And if you went to Discord, you'll know that they, specifically ICE, did some manual CHARACTER + LEVEL transfer. Even Juicy got his level 100s I think. No gears, no gold though.