Deinos

The Prestigious Edition and another important things

Posted (edited)

Fine, I've received KS rewards, thanks a lot!

Now, what about another pre-order rewards?  I mean the prestigious edition rewards. Also, what about Soundtrack, Strategy Guide and "Thanks" Credit?

Edited by Deinos
  • Like 1

Same questions my friend

I'm not sure what was all promised when the game was released, but they will get it to us. The question is when..

By KS rewards do you mean the skins? I thought the KS skins were exclusive to the KS backers and the crystalline and rift skins were for prestigious preorder buyers and higher tier KS backers. I've received only rift skins and KS giraffe so far, no pheonix or crystalline or KS exclusive skins...

• 
    THE ALL-SEEING OVERLORD
    Chromatic Games
    •  
    •  
    •  
  •  

Hey All,

We recently announced that ALL of our BackerKit and Kickstarter backers that purchased the game in some fashion will receive one set of the preorder rewards (per Kickstarter/BackerKit account) from the preorder store:

image.png

Previously we had it locked to just the $40 and up tiers on both Kickstarter and BackerKit. As long as you receive a copy of the game through these two portals, you'll get these rewards. This is to reward our early supporters for putting their trust in us from during the birth of this project. That's all for now, just a quick update! :)

Smoochies,

Lawlta

As you can see all KS and Backerkit orders are promised the above rewards in addition to ourprevious rewards. I would imagine once these rewards get sent out they will hand them to us as well.

this is the reply I got when I asked about the Prestigious Edition that I purchased too..

206jUi6.png

• Like 1

My guess is they forgot they promised those.