Sign in to follow this  
Ferhel

[Feedback] Started 1.0 and got some stuff to share

6 minutes ago, Ferhel said:

It's possible to place barricades and something to protect crystals from wyverns, and that's all, still... the amount of time given is way too small and each character swap is 3-4sec wasted. All maps need some adjustment for timers, coz many people prefer to play Solo, but they're punished hard for that, which isn't nice.

All of the maps of all difficulties have been done solo....if it takes you 3-4 seconds to switch characters you're doing something wrong.

2 minutes ago, eg013 said:

All of the maps of all difficulties have been done solo....if it takes you 3-4 seconds to switch characters you're doing something wrong.

I've done everything solo but it doesn't mean I consider those timers fair if someone wants to solo content. And swaps aren't instant even with F1-F4, coz of swap animation.

On 5/31/2020 at 12:07 PM, Ferhel said:

You still need to go through Medium on every map to unlock it's higher difficulty. I wish Hard would be unlocked and available from the start coz all maps on Medium difficulty are insane waste of time where everything dies super fast and there are literally no drops worth picking. Through all medium difficulty maps I've dropped only few green items...

Sorry this is days later, but no you don't. Like I said, Medium Deeper Wells unlocks Hard, which unlocks insane. Then after you do Deeper Wells on insane you can go right to Ancient Mines on insane without ever having done Medium or Hard Ancient Mines.

I know, this is what I did.

2 minutes ago, tehslippery said:

Sorry this is days later, but no you don't. Like I said, Medium Deeper Wells unlocks Hard, which unlocks insane. Then after you do Deeper Wells on insane you can go right to Ancient Mines on insane without ever having done Medium or Hard Ancient Mines.

I know, this is what I did.

fixed, still wish that Hard was unlocked by default tho on all maps.

On 6/2/2020 at 1:24 PM, spar13 said:

Small one to add

Glitterhelm Caverns on insane gives 65 initial seconds to place defenses. DD1 gave 180. 65 seconds isn't enough time to place defenses when playing solo

Have you considered that the challenge doing it solo is that you might have to place towers across multiple waves?  That's how it was done in DD1....    If you can't do that -- you need to improve your strategy or stats. 

On 6/2/2020 at 10:08 PM, Ferhel said:

fixed, still wish that Hard was unlocked by default tho on all maps.

You have to play Deeper Well medium til you unlock it on Hard so cmon this is not that hard...

Seems like everyone should of noticed it by now but when you launch the game and you've entered your tavern, you have to press a button before you can start moving. Hitting W twice to start moving is weird.