Since no one is answering our topics about anything, am doing a campaign of Negative Reviews on the game telling what is going on. Do that, keep putting it up, it will bring the attention of some gaming news website to shed light on this. We will see a reply soon after that.

Am saying this cuz I've seen @[CG] Mary around answering stuff about the 'hacker' bug and all else BUT the complaints and the lies we've been told so far. I won't know if I was flagged since I am refusing to play while this is  without an answer and a fix.

Am tagging every CG here so they get to know that we want to be heard, we want to be answered.

@[CG] Alcatraz_devil @[CG] CheesyPirate @[CG] HiggsBosonic @[CG] Javahawk @[CG] kyled @[CG] LAWLTA @[CG] Philip @[CG] PyRoZ

Edited by Loki Grants
  • Thanks 1

We demand at least an answer, it's flat out deceitful how this whole EA and process has been. Stalling and avoiding answering questions with white lies and vague responses. 

I'm imploring anybody with connections to a larger voice on the internet to make these issues known. Complete DISGRACE to companies out there who successfully and TACTFULLY run an EA to a game. This whole experience has been sour and makes me hesitant to support companies.. guess I should do some background research next time.

I'm going through my Discords as well to try and alert reviewers or any bloggers to help at least get these issues out there in the open so we can finally get some answers!

16 minutes ago, loppol11 said:

Nsylum, what questions do you have specifically?

I have no problem whatsoever with accepting that promised features will NOT be included in the Kickstarter pledge if  that information is doled out on a clear and concise timeline with the community.

Early into development the community complained about repeat bugs involving the UI and 2-player split-screen. Many of us in the community submitted details and voluntarily followed up with Devs on bugs on reports. The solution? Split-screen is then removed entirely (without workarounds) and promised to be looked at..

The lack of appreciation for the community in the form of ad nauseam vague promises in the past month is bad enough, but now we find ourselves here on Launch day with missing features and no explanation rather then a quick write up in the notes that "roll out patch" plans are in store. Q2 goes to the end of June? Are we now loopholing that into a reason for not launching complete?

I only ask specifically that a detailed and transparent explanation is provided on how the team is currently planning to prioritize upholding original promises and Kickstarter pledges. 

The price dropping I guess I can see if only temporarily for launch, but to foremost cut the price before making any compensation or thought for EA and pledgers? It's insulting and an embarrassment to the crowdfunding model.

Early in development split-screen was not an officially supported feature, and its playability in early access was an oversight and not intended, I thought.  Is your question that you're wondering when split-screen will return?  I'm not sure why you didn't say that upfront, but I felt I was quite clear when I asked that you specifically say what questions you're demanding an answer to.

To be clear, this is supposed to be a constructive exercise to help you better phrase your criticism.  Speaking bluntly, when you go on the internet ranting in emotionally charged language about demanding an answer without actually asking a question, you look like a raving lunatic.  I do not necessarily think that your anger is unfounded, but I don't really care whether you're angry, I care whether you are expressing valid and useful criticisms.

I also do not like your vague mention of "ad nauseum vague promises" because it just conveys a sense of you being generally unhappy without actually explaining what Chromatic did wrong.  What promises are these?  Why is them being vague a bad thing?  How do promises that are vague but shouldn't be show a lack of appreciation for the community?

I would also like to know which (promised?) features are missing, because details on that are vague at the moment too, and you could strengthen your argument with information about what was promised.  I assume split-screen is one such feature, as well as the post-1.0 content mentioned in the blog post.  Are you asking for an explanation on why these features are missing?  If so then I feel like you and I can both make a pretty good guess that the answer to that is "time constraints".  Speaking of which -

18 minutes ago, nsylum said:

Q2 goes to the end of June? Are we now loopholing that into a reason for not launching complete?

May 28th has been known as the launch date for quite some time now.  I do not understand why you are suggesting they would be easily willing to change that.

19 minutes ago, nsylum said:

I only ask specifically that a detailed and transparent explanation is provided on how the team is currently planning to prioritize upholding original promises and Kickstarter pledges. 

I think you would greatly benefit from lining out specifically which promises and pledges you expect to be upheld and suggestions for how and reasons for why.  I'm not even close to sure about what you want them to do.  Raise the price again?  Send you $10 on paypal maybe?  Push the launch date back some more so they can make something they believe you will agree counts as $10-worth of content, and then make it exclusive to early-access players?  Ridiculous guesses obviously, but I wouldn't have to make guesses if you phrase your feedback in a way that is informative.

I do not understand why you feel insulted by the price change, and I do not particularly understand why it matters that you feel insulted, either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2