The new inventory UI is painful to use

Almost every part of the new inventory UI is just more annoying to use.

First off its harder to see the rarity of items in your inventory.  I used to be able to flip through pages and see how many transcendents I had and where they were in a second. Now i have to scan the little borders around each item.

The worst part is the item stats. They are so unnecessarily annoying to read. All the information anyone cares about is clumped in super small text at the bottom of the description.  And there's no good organization.  I thought originally it was tower stats on the bottom and hero stats on top (left and right were fine before idk why switch that) but that's not the case as I've seen tower stats up in the top half. Sometimes there's random gaps sometimes there isn't. Because of the gaps I thought maybe each stat had a designated place on the stats section but nope. I've had the same stat show up in different places on different gear. It makes quickly checking stats on gear near impossible and takes something that should be quick and easy long and annoying.

Then there's the hero stat page for leveling up.  I mean i guess this is fine but why remove the colors for each stat? Color association is just quicker and easier than reading where each stat is until i learn it. This is nitpicky though and is only a minor inconvenience compared to the other stuff.

Making stuff grey and boring doesn't make it look better. The inventory UI is a mess to look at and use. Its cluttered and unnecessary and it feels like no one actually tried to use it.

• Like 3

Agreed. Only saving grace is I can filter by rarity.

• Like 1

I do agree with the issues on this UI. I think a lot of it looks great, but the inventory needs changing. Its too hard to differentiate the quality of armor. Trying to read the stats and having to navigate whatever order their in is ridiculous.  I would seriously take a look at the way DD1 did it. Always easy to read, and never a problem. 

Its way better than before but yeah, the font size is relatively smaller.. And while we can easily just SORT or even FILTER as needed, I'm kinda missing the Bordered/Colored ones.

Bigger font size or a Font Size option would be a nice addition.