1 hour ago, LemonyNebula said:

I have not once said people should not be allowed to be upset or not "feel"

I didn't mean to imply that.  Was merely trying to clarify where the community, in general from the posts I've read, has been disrespectful recently.  That's not to suggest you or any other user in specific.

You were correct that some people need to calm down a little.  Given some time, those currently upset will get over it and either move on to other games or come back.  That time could have been allotted to an earlier period had they been more transparent during EA, but that's their decision.

18 hours ago, pigboy said:

CG lowered the price for anyone wanting to try the game for the first time or get a game for friend

I agree that this was a great idea to get the game flourishing with new players, adding to a hopeful player base. I knew what I was paying for when I backed this on Kickstarter. I was just glad enough to back a game I loved growing up and still love to this Day. 

Sure, more features would be nice -- but CG will deliver!  

I have no doubt CG will deliver the content they spoke of, albeit a little later than promised :( . and that's no excuse, but I know they have worked tirelessly day in and out to get this out to us. I have seen the optimizations,  bug fixes, odd little glitches sorted out, and they will continue to do that. I hope players can cut CG some slack.  

Thank you CG for a great game!  I look forward to DDA becoming the best!  

I look forward to seeing DDA grow as well. It's not perfect, but I believe these choices will allow DDA to grow more.

8 hours ago, eg013 said:

This is not addressing anything...it's rationalizing lying to your investors...the backers.  In ANY other endeavor this would be a much bigger deal....Again...this is NOT them addressing anything all it does is poorly explain what we already knew....

Those replies are typical, you wont get anything useful, and for people who think that response is an answer then you clearly are ignoring what is right in your face. Do I enjoy this game, yes. Do I understand when a response is bogus script, also yea. I dont care about "free dlc" because if they deliver the content I want in a DLC format then I will buy it. (I will never ever do season pass stuff, or micro transactions, if anything like that shows up I would drop any game, even this one) 

7 hours ago, VenatusXM said:

Those replies are typical, you wont get anything useful, and for people who think that response is an answer then you clearly are ignoring what is right in your face. Do I enjoy this game, yes. Do I understand when a response is bogus script, also yea. I dont care about "free dlc" because if they deliver the content I want in a DLC format then I will buy it. (I will never ever do season pass stuff, or micro transactions, if anything like that shows up I would drop any game, even this one) 

It’s great that you enjoy this game.

I’ve enjoyed this game in the past as well, spending countless hours grinding and having an absolute blast with friends.

But for people like me, now we continue to wait, whilst Trendy continues to push back on countless promises. Being a console player, watch as their dates get pushed back even further whilst they need more time to fix messes they created from being too optimistic.

They've got my cash though, so I guess they don’t really care. As is the opinion of many white knights that have popped up here. It seems like criticism of poor decisions isn’t being tolerated by the community which is a real shame!

so the ceo have written an open letter, and mention a compensation.

free skin for early adopters... 10$ skin!! what a joke.

6 hours ago, S.T. said:

so the ceo have written an open letter, and mention a compensation.

free skin for early adopters... 10$ skin!! what a joke.

They also said they're working on a tool to transfer Legacy characters to the open mode. It's nice that they have actually addressed the complaints somewhat, rather than ignoring it completely.

It would be cool if they added in pet skins too, maybe EA / Beta players could have special pet skins or something.