Sign in to follow this  
LemonyNebula

The new UI

Just wanted to say that I love the new UI. It fills so much more in place and suits the theme perfectly.

I banged on about the UI before like many and just want to say thank you for listening to us. You managed to keep everything so clean, crisp and readable, but did away with the clinical mobile look from before.

Great work guys!

One issue though. Frame rate when the inventory is open drops drastically. I go from 60FPS to 20FPS. I like custard but I don't like moving cursors through it ;)

• Like 1

I don'T like the match selection screen, it looks clean, but I need to click on more things to get to the same place, which is bad UX design.

The checkboxes for MM/Pure strat/Hardcode in DD1 were the best way to do it IMO.

• Like 1

Can we get more contrasting colors within the UI please? Before, it was easy to tell apart Legendaries, Mythicals and Transcendents. Now, with these black/red backgrounds and colored outlines, telling the difference is gonna be hard on the eyes.

Here's what it looked like before:

https://i.imgur.com/2RpNk3d.png

And here's what it looks like now:

https://i.imgur.com/qk43AnP.png

The majority of the items in the after screenshot are Transcendent, not Legendary. Even before, it was difficult to tell the difference between a Legendary and a Transcendent drop based on color alone but at least when you picked them up, you could tell them apart easily.

Chromie, do you know that when right clicking and selecting swap on hero slot 2 it doesnt work the first time. You have to do it twice to swap in a hero in that slot. This is not an issue for any of the 3 other hero slots.