Sign in to follow this  

Javahawk's garage sale, friday, free awesome loot, don't miss it!

I'll be hosting my first free loot 'garage sale' tomorrow sometime in the afternoon... What does this mean?

This means I'm giving away my old gear I no longer use, theres a good chance it's better than what you got!

What do you have to lose, its FREE!

How can you get in on this?

Follow @TrendyEnt and pay attention to the tweets in the afternoon!

One of my up-for-grabs items is a 5 shot apprentice staff with a shit ton of damage... This isnt your everyday pansy loot ;-)

Pretty sure that house across the street from your office complex was selling everyday pansy loot when I was last there.

It's up to you! Either way, I'm giving someone some awesome shit and playing some dundef with them.

I got an upgrade yesterday from you dropping stuff. Thanks! :) btw game crashed when I chose the next level.

It's up to you! Either way, I'm giving someone some awesome shit and playing some dundef with them.

Aww cmon now. something tells me that this garage sale will not happen when droid comes out. I guess I can finally break down and buy an ipod touch just for dungeon defenders. And music I guess. Time to search craigslist so hopefully I don't have to go to the apple store.

I'll be doing this tomorrow, (Saturday, AM, EST) sorry for the confusion! I just wanted to get a few more awesome items to give to you dudes. I have a few fancy "godly" rated items I'll be able to hand out. Make sure you check the forums tomorrow morning and twitter for an update on this!

Will you be inviting players or will players have to invite you? This is Arcy from Touch Arcade forums and IrandomryanI from Game Center btw. I'm in PST time zone so i'll have to be up extra early for this EST morning give away

Yeah, I'd like to do it within the next 2 hours! Follow @Javahawk on twitter for information on how you can get in on it!

Apple's Game Center wasn't connecting at all! Am I going to miss out? :demon:

Close all of your other Apps, then invite me! I'm waiting for ya!

Yeah I declined cause someone called me hahaha! OK NOW im ready (sorry!)

Just finished a game with Java, picked up a bunch of good equipment and leveled up 3 times....then the game froze on the loading screen to tavern. Thankfully my game saved cause I kept all my experience and loot!

Thanks to Java and Trendy Entertainment for the great game and great app! Definitely looking forward to the PC version. And to think I only heard of this game two weeks ago. Definitely going to recommend to others

Sorry we had some issues connecting with Gamecenter guys, don't worry though, we'll do this again sometime this week!

I think you already have it-CourageousFunk

Enjoy your new gear, hopefully you'll be able to pass yours down to someone else when you find better stuff!