Sign in to follow this  
CC_Life

MYSTERY - How did someone get FA dps this high?

its a glitch it happens when you join someone that has already started building

• Like 1

13 hours ago, playertt said:

its a glitch it happens when you join someone that has already started building

Okay... Thanks for the reply.

Could be true 64mill is not that far my c7 gear can do 32mill at tier 5 

44 minutes ago, Neoneo said:

Could be true 64mill is not that far my c7 gear can do 32mill at tier 5 

put picture of your fa i cannot get near 32 million with c8 relic and mass destruction and destruction shards combined maybe im building mine wrong?

How many Ascension Levels do you two have anyway? Can you hit 32M FA with 999 points in Flame Aura?

30 minutes ago, Mochan555 said:

How many Ascension Levels do you two have anyway? Can you hit 32M FA with 999 points in Flame Aura?

Nope, a reasonably fit FA will peak out around 12m dps with a BA and Dpylon not counting anti mods. If you count anti mods then it can easily hit that but it wont show on tool tip. Also if you heavily boost FA with many things then it can hit above 100m dps but you would notice that going on 

1 hour ago, Mochan555 said:

i have 6543 but like exglint said only about 12 million with everything optimize give or take a million for me anyways 

Posted (edited)

I have no resets and a FA that starts about 920k with Dest and MD, and no boosts or upgrades. Full upgrades gets me to about 3.14M. With normal boosts (BA + BB + DP), now at 9M. 

If you read my thread on boosting, you can still go much further. Add Initiate as described in my thread, and i can get it to 15.8M. 

But that is not including To Arms to proc or using the Freeze tower. So i played a stage and saw how far i could get it, while not stealing DU from any lane in real play. By the time i was done, i got my FA to a grand total of 25.1M (not including anti mods), and with 175.6 crit dmg to boot. Again, that is with zero resets, so min ascension points. 

So 900k to 25M, not bad...

I'd imagine with all reset bonuses and 999 ascension, you could up that total a bit 😉

Edited by Jaws_420
  • Like 2

Op says without BA only thing i see from picture is he probably using destructive pylon in LA  / also ive seen this alot when ive joined others then when replay another match their stats would return to normal / even with max ascension 64 million  i don't believe is possible

5 hours ago, playertt said:

Op says without BA only thing i see from picture is he probably using destructive pylon in LA  / also ive seen this alot when ive joined others then when replay another match their stats would return to normal / even with max ascension 64 million  i don't believe is possible

Even Dpylon isnt around, you would see the purple half sphere at the defenses feet

1 hour ago, Mochan555 said:

Maybe it's photoshopped.

Doubtful, this is a known issue thats been around a while and gets pointed out in the discord all the time :) Even under normal circumstances the players who dont place the defenses sees a slightly lower then actual dps. So if I place a Flame Aura you will see 2.8m dps but it actually is 3.41m just because you arent the one that placed it.