playertt

Players still pushing onslaught floors

ive been checking leaderboards every day to see if they are making progress and make it to floor 999 / i see its 3 players on PC and 3 on Ps4  hope they make it  good luck/ very committed  players 

• Like 1

The three on PC are still climbing i believe they are going to make 999 /  its showing they have done 993 

Random, Fale and myself should be done with 999 in a week or two.  The grind from 954 to 993 has been a very long one so far.  Hopefully all done soon.

• Like 2

Your almost there when your done onslaught 999 DDA onslaught will be waiting for you 

just one more floor to go they have done 998 / i  didn't believe anyone would make floor 999 

I’m cheering for them to finish dd2 cause dda  onslaught is coming soon once it’s constructed I hope it’s a million floor .

On 5/15/2020 at 3:44 PM, Huckleberry4u said:

Random, Fale and myself should be done with 999 in a week or two.  The grind from 954 to 993 has been a very long one so far.  Hopefully all done soon.

Will you be climbing dda onslaught as well? Cause it’s coming I am cheering for your team 

Posted (edited)

They have finally done it! First players to reach floor 999 post-isle of dread. Congratulations Random, Muggs and Fale! 

842558385_LeaderboardProof.png.424c7fb6012092e7b715949a9d657927.png

So uh, when Mark's gonna be eating his shoe haha

Edited by Paloverde zfogshooterz
  • Like 3

really congrats  ! awesome guys ;)

i'm Jantou24 on ps4 i'm 978, so i appreciate too particulary this result, i know the difficulty. The lag on ps4 is discouraging for us , and disconnection on ps4 on lost temple when the map is ended is just ... (lol just scandalous) BUT when the team on steam go through 954 ... i was sure we could do the same, i dont know Random persson but i read his spredshot about his build (thx a lot guy for this), i learnt many things, i'm not agree with all :) but that was very interesting

Just one thing we are  3 french players on ps4 and that's very important cause to go after 953, communicate in game is really one of the most important things

i 'm really happy to play with 2 super motivate players cause to play at this level we need to love game

thx again guys on steam you didnt an excellent job, you did a perfect job !

• Like 3

10 hours ago, jantou24 said:

i'm Jantou24 on ps4 i'm 978, so i appreciate too particulary this result, i know the difficulty. The lag on ps4 is discouraging for us , and disconnection on ps4 on lost temple when the map is ended is just ... (lol just scandalous) BUT when the team on steam go through 954 ... i was sure we could do the same, i dont know Random persson but i read his spredshot about his build (thx a lot guy for this), i learnt many things, i'm not agree with all :) but that was very interesting

Just one thing we are  3 french players on ps4 and that's very important cause to go after 953, communicate in game is really one of the most important things

i 'm really happy to play with 2 super motivate players cause to play at this level we need to love game

Jantou where can I find ransoms build spreadsheets?

Congrats on you three, but this achievement makes climbing floor hopeless. For me, I don't wanna climb anymore. Chromatic, could you please add floor ranking by server, country, etc?

On 5/15/2020 at 8:44 PM, Huckleberry4u said:

Congrats on 999 you three! Just as everyone thought it couldn't be done because of the arbitrary Mark update you guys somehow found a way!

we are 995 now, the end is close, nothing can stop us, we are beating this game but that was an amazing fight ...

1st step floor 949 : the first wall, play alone become a miracle (on ps4 we reached 1st place at this floor)

2nd step floor 954 : the lost temple, frost lanes are impossible on 1st wave (after this floor all is possible)

3rd step floor 964 : tinys life is 2.000.000.000, each small slekeleons created by healers 2.000.000.000 too ^^

994 was the last wall but really exciting, démo nat wanted play a map, after 4,5 hours an air strike "cant be stunned" lane beat us wave 4, we hadn't the solution (we tried so many things that was incredible)

one day before i found a map already beaten floor 964, but... once again wave 4, the game was not with us, too many flying units, frost launchers and kamikazes (factor x), after 5,6 hours we had to admitt our fail wave 4 ...

yesterday was the good day, we are so happy but see the end before us is pretty nostalgic (at least for me :) )

i would like just say have the perfect build is not enough you must play "team play" used micro and with all bugs, freeze, connection lost, you must be solid in your head !

• Like 2

On 5/22/2020 at 6:25 AM, Neoneo said:

Will you be climbing dda onslaught as well? Cause it’s coming I am cheering for your team 

not the worst team :)

On 5/25/2020 at 7:30 AM, jantou24 said:

Awesom job PC  ps4 guys, Im Eh Nam 13 on the xbox and we are trying to figure out Temple.. almost beat wave one. :)

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, gcstephen13 said:

Awesom job PC  ps4 guys, Im Eh Nam 13 on the xbox and we are trying to figure out Temple.. almost beat wave one. :)

Holy shit, I never realized you're Eh Nam. Now I am able to make the connection between your tweets on Star Wars and your subtle reference to Drakenfrost Keep with it back then when it was just out haha!

On another note, it's awesome how some of the top climbers of all three platforms are on the forums!

• Like 2

yep we did it:gobucited:999....on ps4 45 mins to finish the last floor Etche1364,Demo-nat, jantou24 yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i will let a resume from our fight later....

(Eh nam 13 i 'm very happy to read a message from you here cause we climb together you on xbox me on ps4 (i was watching on leaderboard ^^), i have had the luck to find a good team at the end, i hope you will find... ;))

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, jantou24 said:

yep we did it:gobucited:999....on ps4 45 mins to finish the last floor Etche1364,Demo-nat, jantou24 yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i will let a resume from our fight later....

Nice! A very congratulations to you three! You all have finally done it too, PS4's first reach to floor 999 has been achieved!

• Like 2